Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "Awww yeah who is CATHOLIC up in this piece?!?!" -- you never hear that any more.

Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Terry

Pages: [1]
1
People & Places / Re: The end-times
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:45:02 pm »
I had hoped this would be about the Actual End-Times, so that I could point out the Total Coincedence that Jesus died at 33 and I will be 33 when the Mayan calendar ends.

Instead we end up with another one of Terry's Clues That He Has Been Around Awhile.

Man.

Another lost opportunity to insinuate myself as a Messianic figure. Nurtz.

By all means, go ahead with your claims to Messiah-hood and theories on the end-times. I don't want my mere presence in a thread to set off these crazy accusations that I was a previous member here, or set off discussion of said topic.

2
People & Places / Re: The end-times
« on: March 15, 2007, 08:36:21 pm »
man, I...

I'm #485. That is weird as all hell. That is not so long ago.

Doesn't Jough habitually prune the member list? Without that I suspect the board would be far closer to the 1000 mark. It also explains your relatively recent-ish number join, I think.

3
Achewood / Re: Baby updates - ongoing
« on: March 14, 2007, 07:42:00 am »
Current toddler status, 3/14
She is two today. My gift to her? No more cussing around the house unless my arm is absolutely on fire.

4
Arts & Entertainment / For your delight and entertainment
« on: March 12, 2007, 07:55:23 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMIC_66l-YE

This may be possibly too obscure for everyone here bar the few who know and love XTC, but everyone else I've shown has got a kick out of it anyway. If only more bands would write a history of themselves into something like this instead of a self-indulgent wank-song. As an aside, can anyone else think of any bands which have made it fairly big yet retained a sense of humour? It's all too rare.

Seriously, you might wonder why the hell I'd bother you with this, in which case de-can me or whatever is fitting.

5
Wild Card / Re: Two Truths and a Lie
« on: March 12, 2007, 07:40:46 am »
1.

It was Topper.

NERK. That one was right, though to be honest it was more a half-pint of Coke chat than a blokey full-on pint discussion. He was very agreeable.

#3 is the no-no. It was only in my county that I was top, which is much less of an achievement considering we're pretty much all descended from the same four people. Farmers, no less.

6
Wild Card / Re: Two Truths and a Lie
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:21:39 pm »
1. I've never had general anesthesia.
2. My lowest adult BMI has been 17.5, the highest has been 32.
3. I still have all my wisdom teeth.

I'm guessing number 3.

Do I get a turn?

1. I've had a pint with Paul Simonon (bassist of the Clash)
2. My girlfriend is the youngest ever flautist to gain this like, really virtuoso award from the British Academy of Music.
3. At the age of 11 I scored higher on an intelligence test than any other my age in England.

7
Science & Nature / Re: Daylight's Saving of Time
« on: March 11, 2007, 11:14:30 pm »
We don't use it year-round because then it stays dark too long in the morning and kids have to wait for the school bus with flashlights.

For reasons beyond my explanation, when I was kid I fervently, desperately wished that I'd have to wait in the dark for the schoolbus, or have lessons at school when it was dark. Is this universal? Please tell me it is.

8
Sports & Leisure / Re: Lesbian Bukkake
« on: March 08, 2007, 11:19:22 pm »
To solve this issue once and for all, I figure someone here should report to the board with first hand information on the issue. While I love both a) careful tip-toey explanations and b) full on sick fuckery explanations, I reckon a simple 'Yes' or 'No' would suffice lovely like.

(Am I actually suggesting that a stranger does such a thing AND reports to us on it? I blame MisterQueue, his absence has created some sort of black hole into which even common decency and simple courtesy cannot escape.)

9
People & Places / Re: Open question
« on: March 08, 2007, 09:06:27 pm »
This line of thinking IS part of why I would be not-turned-on if a lady walked into the room, ripped off her panties with her bare hands and started brandishing her pu$$y toward me as though it were a deadly fuck*ng weapon.

Hell man, your deadly weapon is bigger. You show that pu$$y who's boss.

10
Science & Nature / Re: Lunar Eclipse Saturday at 2018 GMT
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:47:19 pm »
We got a pure lovely view of the whole thing. Although like all major cosmic phenomena viewable from our little garden it was mildly disappointing (where are the galaxy sized explosions?) it's something else to enthrall the grandkids with. (By the time they enter the world the moon will have been harvested)

11
Science & Nature / Re: Childhood misunderstandings?
« on: March 07, 2007, 05:43:50 pm »
Until the age of seven I believed women conceived by having the dude piss (urinate? Is that better?) all over their stomachs. This was the result of some poorly explained, imaginative information from my parents, who obviously weren't content leaving me wondering exactly how special that special cuddle was.

Of course, it was only relatively recently that I learned about a certain sexual fetish which may involve the more golden side of a male's liquid parts. I try not to apply this to the people who brought me into this cruel, ironic world.

Pages: [1]