Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.  (Read 21385 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #105 on: April 11, 2006, 06:29:35 pm »

If that's the case, what the hell is the story behind "I've got to go see a man about a hoss."?
Logged

Drygioni

  • formerly Judy
  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 194
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1796
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #106 on: April 11, 2006, 07:04:27 pm »

My ex used to say, whenever she went to the toilet "I'm going to spend a penny."  When I pressed her for an explanation she said that in olden times it cost a penny to use a public toilet in England.

~Paul

See also: Park a jolly. In an interesting coincidence, the daughter of Trigger Happy TV star Dom Joli has a daughter called Parker.
Logged
I am sorry for my behaviour last night.

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #107 on: April 11, 2006, 09:53:59 pm »

Appropriate of nothing, I just looked at the text under Judyetc's avatar and realized that it is actually a picture of Iggy Pop.

I had been operating under the assumption that it was a picture of Ellen DeGeneres since I joined this message board.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #108 on: April 11, 2006, 09:58:08 pm »

He looked like he'd been rode hard and put away wet even back in the day. Yikes.

And now that you mention it, I totally see the Ellen resemblance. Maybe it's just this crummy monitor.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

misterqueue

  • Sick Fuck
  • VIP
  • R I S O T T O ?
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 25
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2011
  • I can do anything I want. And so can you.
    • View Profile
    • A Reason for Diseasin'
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #109 on: April 11, 2006, 10:02:04 pm »

He looked like he'd been rode hard and put away wet.

Hey don't knock that.  Some of my most fondly remembered nights ended that way.


Obligatory Sick Fuck Comment Warning: Ahhh pre-school... those were the days.
Logged
So it's satire, is it?  Well that changes everything!

Lockjaw is serious times.

Mite

  • Motel 6 Kind of Girl
  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 584
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #110 on: April 11, 2006, 11:56:30 pm »

You gotta watch that, though. You'll mildew, and then you've either got to throw yourself out or boil yourself for 15 minutes.
Logged
I'm no longer a Bankhead teacher, but I'll still take your cookies.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #111 on: April 12, 2006, 02:10:12 am »

Appropriate of nothing, I just looked at the text under Judyetc's avatar and realized that it is actually a picture of Iggy Pop.

I had been operating under the assumption that it was a picture of Ellen DeGeneres since I joined this message board.

I had been assuming that it was some famous person named Judy who I didn't recognize.  And I had no idea why the text underneath was the title of a movie about Van Gogh.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #112 on: April 12, 2006, 02:23:14 am »

I had no idea why the text underneath was the title of a movie about Van Gogh.

No silly, it's the Carnival Cruise Lines theme song.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

robot_god

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 74
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1195
  • Oh my gosh, dude.
    • View Profile
    • ALP Myspace Site
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #113 on: April 12, 2006, 02:58:46 am »

That's Iggy Pop?  I thought it was the guy that gets hustled in the montage in The Color of Money.
Logged
ACHIEVE

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #114 on: April 12, 2006, 05:22:47 am »

No silly, it's the Carnival Cruise Lines theme song.

Am I the only one completely surprised that Weird Al hasn't done a song to that tune yet?

Something about winning lunch for life off the MacDonalds Monopoly game or somesuch?

It seems to Write Itself.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

goldenchurchhill

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 20
  • "The wine so bad it made the news."
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #115 on: April 12, 2006, 07:04:22 am »

No silly, it's the Carnival Cruise Lines theme song.

~Paul

Do they know it is about heroin?
Logged
To live outside the law you must be honest.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #116 on: April 12, 2006, 12:44:43 pm »

Do they know it is about heroin?

A Carnival Cruise is the new heroin.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

smick

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1351
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1437
  • MasturBot 342: ONLINE
    • View Profile
Re: TWIST CHOMP -- Apr. 7, 2006.
« Reply #117 on: April 12, 2006, 03:51:34 pm »

That's the attraction, isn't it?   I mean, once you're out in international waters.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up