Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Metallica would be a lot less powerful if they ended every show by reciting the ABCs.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music of Summer 07  (Read 14316 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2007, 09:47:40 pm »

No!  No!  He's actually calling us dogs!  That fucker!  Get him!

I'd like to point out, apropos of nothing whatsoever, that I have an industrial freezer in my basement.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:24 pm »

I'd like to point out, apropos of nothing whatsoever, that I have an industrial freezer in my basement.

I have an empty bowling ball bag and access to a back hoe and a nice quiet farm miles off the highway.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2007, 09:54:58 pm »

I have an empty bowling ball bag and access to a back hoe and a nice quiet farm miles off the highway.


I have several bags of quicklime . . . from a gardening project. I'm just saying, is all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2007, 09:56:45 pm »

Also, an ax, cement blocks, chains and large sheets of plastic.

Oh yeah, and an unquenchable hunger for human flesh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up