Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down

Author Topic: Music of Summer 07  (Read 14320 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #105 on: August 17, 2007, 09:47:40 pm »

No!  No!  He's actually calling us dogs!  That fucker!  Get him!

I'd like to point out, apropos of nothing whatsoever, that I have an industrial freezer in my basement.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #106 on: August 17, 2007, 09:51:24 pm »

I'd like to point out, apropos of nothing whatsoever, that I have an industrial freezer in my basement.

I have an empty bowling ball bag and access to a back hoe and a nice quiet farm miles off the highway.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #107 on: August 17, 2007, 09:54:58 pm »

I have an empty bowling ball bag and access to a back hoe and a nice quiet farm miles off the highway.


I have several bags of quicklime . . . from a gardening project. I'm just saying, is all.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: Music of Summer 07
« Reply #108 on: August 17, 2007, 09:56:45 pm »

Also, an ax, cement blocks, chains and large sheets of plastic.

Oh yeah, and an unquenchable hunger for human flesh.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up