Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE  (Read 11064 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #60 on: January 17, 2008, 08:37:15 pm »

Paul:  I take comparative photos of ladies pubic areas.
Lady: Really?
Paul:  Yes.  It's all for science.
Lady: Well, what we need more of is science.
Paul:  Exactly.
Lady:  Where can I hang my clothes?

Also, this reminds me - there is an artist who makes plaster molds of rock stars c*ckes.  I think I would probably like that job.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #61 on: January 17, 2008, 09:44:49 pm »


Also, this reminds me - there is an artist who makes plaster molds of rock stars c*ckes.  I think I would probably like that job.

She has a website and it's hilarious.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up