Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You might, rabbit

You might.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE  (Read 11063 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2008, 05:12:27 pm »

Dude, that is totally a personal preference -- for the shaver, that is.  If some guy told me I had to shave my coochie coo, I'd be like, "screw off, asshole."  But some of us actually just find it more comfortable to be hairless. 

I prefer hairy-chested men, FWIW.  Or at least men who are "natural" -- guys who grow no hair naturally aren't an automatic turnoff, but there is nothing that makes me want to bolt like chest stubble. 
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bimmicus

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 32
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 186
  • Rotten Bastard
    • View Profile
    • SPLUNGE
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2008, 09:42:17 pm »

I just find it weird that muffs have fallen so far out of favor. Not a fan of the plucked-chicken look, m'self.
Logged
you can't spank the monkey if he's on your back

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2008, 11:03:50 pm »

I just want to stop and recognize inev for CortJstr'ing CortJstr one page back. Good show, sir. Good show.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2008, 12:20:46 am »

Yeah, I'm with ya, Bim.

It's one thing if a lady's private decoration is trailing up the tummy and down the legs and she wants to shape it into a traditional vee... I'm fine with that.

But bald or almost bald down there is just... weird and unnatural and at least a little bit pedo-y.

Stranges me out.

We are mammals! We have hair! It is totally fine that we have hair.

Hairy legs on a lady has never been a turn-off for me, either. I prefer that a lady shave her underarms but, then again, I think everyone should do that. I do that myself so that I don't have to apply deodorant more than once a day.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #49 on: January 16, 2008, 12:26:31 am »

Man, TOUAMBies love to talk about lady-hair. We seem to revisit this topic once a week at least.
Logged

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #50 on: January 16, 2008, 12:30:12 am »

Nerd girls and sick fucks.

That's what's here, we're going to mostly end up covering topics for those two groups.

Sick fucks definitely have strong well-defined opinions on pubic hair.

Nerd girls definitely have strong well-defined opinions on luggage and scents and things.

It is the circle of 'net and it is okay.
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #51 on: January 16, 2008, 12:33:26 am »

Man, TOUAMBies love to talk about lady-hair. We seem to revisit this topic once a week at least.

It's because everyone's secret hope is that with enough conversation, the ladies of the board will somehow decide as a group to compair our beaver pelts (or lack there of) via photos posted for all to see.  Didn't you know this Linnea?  Is that why you didn't respond to my PM regarding the photo session JL organized?
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

theinevitable

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 486
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12139
    • View Profile
    • tweet tweet fun fun
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #52 on: January 16, 2008, 12:36:50 am »

yeah, I was thinking, we talk about this an awful lot.
Logged
Social pressures exist
And if you think about them all of the time
You're gonna find that your head's been kicked in
You're gonna do it all for the grind

V-Adore

  • Guest
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #53 on: January 16, 2008, 01:42:19 am »

Man, nobody ever asks me to lady-hair-comparing sessions.

Which is, uh, probably for the best.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2008, 01:48:23 am »

Man, nobody ever asks me to lady-hair-comparing sessions.

Which is, uh, probably for the best.

Wow, you were drunker than I though you were.  I told Wombat it was a bad idea for the two of you to "beer" bomb Tequila.  I hope you at least remember the pillow fight, because it meant something to me.  I... I thought it was special.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2008, 02:03:00 am »

Wow, you were drunker than I though you were.  I told Wombat it was a bad idea for the two of you to "beer" bomb Tequila.  I hope you at least remember the pillow fight, because it meant something to me.  I... I thought it was special.

Heh heh heh... those memories will live forever on our secret Flickr page.

It's because everyone's secret hope is that with enough conversation, the ladies of the board will somehow decide as a group to compair our beaver pelts (or lack there of) via photos posted for all to see.  Didn't you know this Linnea?  Is that why you didn't respond to my PM regarding the photo session JL organized?

Aw crap, let me look for it. Maybe it's buried in my PM folder somewhere? Sorry for not replying sooner... let's do it.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #56 on: January 16, 2008, 03:01:09 am »

If there's going to be photography, you should use a pro, and it was just Paul's birhday after all...
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #57 on: January 16, 2008, 03:23:49 am »

It's a lingering holdover from our Dumbrella days. I think they had 3 "bewbies and wang" threads while I was reading that board.
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #58 on: January 16, 2008, 09:04:52 am »

But we're a higher class of conversationalist. There's nothing taudry about our interests, we just want to be sure the ladies are taking care of themselves and aware of all possible options.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: 14 Jan 2008 - MARLENE FUCKS BALD PEOPLE
« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2008, 04:22:24 am »

If there's going to be photography, you should use a pro, and it was just Paul's birhday after all...

This is the job I was born to do.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up