Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Surprising fact: toothpaste is a complete protein.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno  (Read 4037 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2010, 07:25:29 pm »

There may be a Laffer Curve relationship between kisses and minutes spent shopping together, however.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2010, 08:11:39 pm »

But maybe that's just me.

It's not just you.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2010, 10:14:20 pm »

A man can never have too many kisses. There is no quantity of kisses at which I would say "okay quantity supplied has exceeded quantity demanded. We have surpassed the optimal number of kisses." But maybe that's just me.

There's too many kisses in too short a time. I remember many a painfully chapped lip from high school. But in lifetime terms saying you've had too many kisses is like saying you have too many memories that make you smile.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2010, 11:12:09 pm »

Also, how many kisses does a man need really?

All of them.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2010, 02:58:44 am »

I could probably get by on ten kisses a month. I'm not a big kisser. I figure, why waste time? If we've got time to make out, we may as well get to the good stuff.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Arachno-capitalist

  • Jacobean Fuckbot
  • Mom-Mom's Weepin' Eye
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 319
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3967
  • Ostriches and I have a history. So I eat them.
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2010, 03:02:17 am »

I could probably get by on ten kisses a month. I'm not a big kisser. I figure, why waste time? If we've got time to make out, we may as well get to the good stuff.
The spooning?
Logged
Guy at my watering hole: "Acap, why do you keep coming to Jack's?They just serve shitty burgers and happen to have beers on tap."
Acap: I was thirsty one day and I sat down. A year later, Jack's was built around me and thirst is a recurring thing.

bluemoon72

  • Lyle
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 63
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 499
  • 2009 TOUAMB Newbie of the Year
    • View Profile
    • facebook friend me, muthafuckas
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2010, 03:06:32 am »

A man can never have too many kisses. There is no quantity of kisses at which I would say "okay quantity supplied has exceeded quantity demanded. We have surpassed the optimal number of kisses." But maybe that's just me.

Yes.  This.  This is why I'm leaving my husband; his optimal number of kisses maxes out at three per diem, with the optimal style being closed-pursed-lips.
Logged
Quit moanin' at me! What's in the box?

littlefallsmets

  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 363
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6294
  • the perfect is the enemy of the good
    • View Profile
    • this is where I jot down random ideas
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2010, 10:36:42 am »

In a simpler time, that Tiger photo would already be a viral meme twice around the internet.

Other famous sleeparoundists all photoshopped in and so forth.

"Tiger's Kisses Ate My Balls" and all that.

Now that internet memes are Of Commercial Value they develop less organically, unsurprisingly.

Still. One of the better strips lately!
Logged
I do the Tweets @Cecconi140

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2010, 04:03:58 pm »

Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

lprkn

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 244
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1907
  • Hella yellin' about the sex
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2010, 12:53:48 am »

Logged

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2010, 02:56:39 am »

Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

jaydub

  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1493
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5056
  • Arrant pedantry
    • View Profile
Re: December 31st, 2009 - Arthur Boy-Pegasus DiGiorno
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2010, 05:44:05 am »

'porkin, have a can.
Logged
If you desire peace, work for justice.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up