Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Do you love saying "Canadian bacon"?

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hamagami  (Read 7322 times)

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2003, 01:39:27 am »

No wait, I know!  He's the kid peeing on the Ford symbol (et al) in all those humorous (sic) bumper stickers.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hamagami
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2003, 01:40:48 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

<---- L@@K R@RE :)))) 1 OF A KIND DALE NASCAR SCROTUM NO RESERVE


Would become the second strangest thing I'd ever seen on eBay.
Since I think it's more normal to tattoo your scrote than to sell your ex girlfriends glass eye for closure.
Maybe that's just me!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Hamagami
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2003, 02:43:07 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"

<---- L@@K R@RE :)))) 1 OF A KIND DALE NASCAR SCROTUM NO RESERVE


Would become the second strangest thing I'd ever seen on eBay.
Since I think it's more normal to tattoo your scrote than to sell your ex girlfriends glass eye for closure.
Maybe that's just me!

Wouldn't the weirdness be multiplied by then (presumably) detaching said scrotum in order to sell it on eBay?

That said... man, who sells an ex-girlfriend's glass eye? (Hell, who leaves their glass eye at an ex-boyfriend's house? By accident?)
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2003, 02:58:20 am »

I'm just proud that my spouse was the first person to use the word "bozack" on this message board.  

I'm beaming.  See me beam?
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2003, 03:13:00 am »

She's selling his scrotum (and neuticles) for closure as well. In a stunning "if you like pina colada's" sort of moment, they buy the items from each other unknowingly and wind up back together.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2003, 03:59:17 am »

I''m literally laughing out loud at all of this.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2003, 04:10:40 am »

Quote from: "Pedro's Ball and Chai... uh, Better Half"
I'm just proud that my spouse was the first person to use the word "bozack" on this message board.

I'm beaming. See me beam?


Pedro has been a welcome addition lately.  

You two make such a lovely couple.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2003, 04:19:47 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Pedro has been a welcome addition lately.  

You two make such a lovely couple.


Beam.  BEAM!!
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Hamagami
« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2003, 09:11:28 am »

THIS IS NO LONGER ABOUT STRANGE THINGS PEOPLE CAN DO WITH HAM.

FOR SHAME, PEOPLE, FOR SHAME.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2003, 05:29:29 pm »

Whoa! I am unlocking this just because I've never done it before and wanted to see if it worked.  The power is going to my head!
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2003, 05:30:33 pm »

Strange things people can do with Ham!
Back on topic!

Discuss!
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #26 on: December 10, 2003, 05:33:10 pm »

Do hot dogs count?
http://octodog.net/
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hamagami
« Reply #27 on: December 10, 2003, 05:35:11 pm »

No, I'm sorry, hot dogs do not count as this thread is not titled "Snoutstrottersandentrailsagami".
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Hamagami
« Reply #28 on: December 10, 2003, 06:03:29 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Do hot dogs count?
http://octodog.net/


Oh my.

 :disgusted:

Not the face I made, but the name of this one was right.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Hamagami
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2003, 07:13:54 pm »

Thank you for unlocking this topic.  Because I wanted to say:

I am making a big friggin' Alton Brown-style ham for Christmas dinner.  Haven't decided yet if I'm doing the simpler "city ham," or the full bore "country ham" which you let soak in water for two days before you cook it.

Either way, ham rules.  And it's our funniest food product.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up