Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Moonbats vs. Medicine  (Read 12863 times)

0 Members and 7 Guests are viewing this topic.

greenkoolayd

  • VIP
  • Sanryobuki Artificial Liver
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 697
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 2889
  • i make passes at girls who wear glasses.
    • View Profile
    • mi facebook
Re: Moonbats vs. Medicine
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2013, 07:12:15 pm »

you cant be species-ist/racist towards lizard-people because theyre the ones with all the power.
Logged
"I could tell you the first rule of Spite Club, but I won’t."

ianmalcolm2

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 129
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 206
  • the persian inversion
    • View Profile
Re: Moonbats vs. Medicine
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2013, 08:27:29 pm »

On a semi-related note, I hope good ol Dave Icke goes on a university speaking tour again soon. That'd be like seeing Kennedy in person, in terms of pure 'vibes'.but with more anti-semitism and turquoise.
Logged
Nothing else I could say would make more sense given what I own and what I am doing at this moment.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up