Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Gatorade - June 3/04  (Read 5298 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Gatorade - June 3/04
« on: June 03, 2004, 10:40:53 am »

Nooo!

Well, I guess this means more post-life antics.  I'm ambivalent about that.

Secondly, Jesus Christ, I've got to stop getting up so early.
Logged
goose means greedy

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Re: Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 11:21:45 am »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Well, I guess this means more post-life antics.  I'm ambivalent about that.


What I thought, but then I considered Molly.

Oh, and yea, Jesus Christ I gotta stop getting up.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 12:00:19 pm »

Oh yeah, like I didn't see that coming.

Really, I didn't, but it feels like I should have.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 12:12:02 pm »

BEEEEEEEEFFF!!!!!

Oh. Wait. He just got shot again. No big deal. But who shot him? Was it Ray or Culpepper? And how am I going to make it as far as lunch without getting some KFC®? Dang I need some Crispy Strips™!

Hey, is that story arc pull down on the front page new? I don't remember noticing that before today. Not a bad idea.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 12:28:09 pm »

heheheh. crafty onstad starts a whole complex family feuding story arc, just so beef can get shot again. i nearly leapt with glee. the timing of that is perfect.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

G3K

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 21
    • View Profile
    • http://g3k.livejournal.com
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 12:34:29 pm »

gut reaction when seeing comic

AUGH!!
Logged
Also I am Korean and this offends me a lot

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 01:06:52 pm »

Quote from: "arlucasinc"
BEEEEEEEEFFF!!!!!

Oh. Wait. He just got shot again. No big deal. But who shot him? Was it Ray or Culpepper? And how am I going to make it as far as lunch without getting some KFC®? Dang I need some Crispy Strips™!

Hey, is that story arc pull down on the front page new? I don't remember noticing that before today. Not a bad idea.


Well Culpepper had said before that he wouldn't actually fire on kin but maybe since Ray's an adult that's different. Besides, Ray has shot Beef at least twice in the past. And hey, maybe Beef can actually get some kisses this time.

And KFC? Do you live in some kind of horrid Popeye's deprived area or something?

http://achewood.plagiarist.com/viewtopic.php?t=986
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 01:50:42 pm »

Dang, Beef's gonna run out of lives.  Aren't we on 4 or 5 and counting.  I mean, he's only got 9 and all...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 02:24:47 pm »

It's totally Little Nephew who shot him this time.  Totally.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2004, 02:46:11 pm »

Beef's been shot!  YAAAAAAAAAY!  Molly here I come!
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2004, 03:03:17 pm »

But Molly sent him a nice shirt in the alive world.  (I'm either too lazy or too at-work to dig up the strip where Beef receives and buries it.)  She might be alive when he gets up there.  What will he do?


HE'LL CHILL WITH BLISTER AND GET HIS SWERVE ON.
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2004, 03:12:50 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
(I'm either too lazy or too at-work to dig up the strip where Beef receives and buries it.)


You really blew it this time, Pedro.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2004, 03:13:53 pm »

Wow, I was really not expecting this, but I'm always for more hot Molly-Beef action.
Isn't Molly the cutest girl name? Can't you see yourself with a girl like that? All eating shepard's pie, going to bookstores and coffee shops, all listening to the Dirty Three and reading in bed.




God I'm so alone.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Lane

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lanemcfadden.net
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2004, 03:28:55 pm »

Why weren't there any roller skates in this one?
Logged
He gets with the ladies, but in the end they do not like him.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
Gatorade - June 3/04
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2004, 03:41:50 pm »

OMG they killed Kenny Roast Beef!

At least he's already at the hospital this time.
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up