Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day  (Read 8500 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« on: June 03, 2004, 06:37:22 pm »

I'll admit it.  I'm a bit of a rabble rouser.  When an idea comes around that is both dumb and potentially embarassing, I'm the one gunning for it.  I'll also admit that when I read your witty, informative, and sometimes touching posts, I cannot help but wonder what you look like from the waist down sans trousers.  It is in this spirit and at the promptings of this thread that I present to you:

The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No Pants Day

This day shall be Friday, June 25th, the day after AlohaDawg's half-birthday.  But what is No ##### Day?  Why a contest!  Each partici##### anonymously submits a photo of himself (and hopefully more often herself) as per the rules and procedures below.  On the 25th, I put each of these photos on my webserver, post them here, and we all try to guess who is who.  Rules for guessing we can work out between now and then.  If you guess an image correctly, you get some sort of prize.  If your image is guessed, you must use it or a part of it as your avatar for a week.  Again, how many guesses people get, and how many days guessing should last, I'm not sure of, but here are the rules and procudures:

Rule #1 - You must not be wearing ##### in this image.  You can wear undies of any sort or obstruct your bits in any way you like.  Shorts, skirts, dresses, and kilts are permitable but discouraged.

Rule #2 - It must be obvious that you are not wearing ##### in this image.  This means that at least half of you must be depicted.  You can show all of you, but some of us have faces that can be recognized by others of us, so you might not want to.

Rule #3 - You must not make fun of other people's thick ankles, misshapen scrota, or unshaven bikini areas, etc.  No ##### Day is meant to unite and not divide.

Rule #4 - The image must be fairly recent.  This year is preferred, but basically, I don't want any naked baby photos.  Goodness knows I've collected enough of those.

Procedures

In order to facilitate anonymous upload, I have set up a Yahoo Briefcase account.  Go to http://briefcase.yahoo.com and log in with the username: little_nephew_smuckles and the password: achewood

Then you upload your photo with the next sequential Greek Letter (an example is in there as 'alpha.jpg').  Later I'll grab them all and no one will know whom is whom.  It will be fun.  When I post the image links on No ##### Day, I'll be sure to put in wang and hoo-ha alerts if any are necessary.  I doubt they will be as this is a pretty tame bunch (when it comes private parts that aren't barbed).

So there.  Hopefully this is not too complicated.  We can discuss guessing and prizes as you like, and everybody has plenty of time to compose their unadorned masterpieces.  Hurray for No ##### Day!

Later this year, we'll celebrate Look Like Your Avatar Day.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2004, 07:30:02 pm »

JL?
He's scaring us again!
You said you'd keep him at bay...


No #####, eh?
Right. Shouldn't have got that tatoo of my name on the inside of my thigh after all.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2004, 07:40:40 pm »

Pedro was always picked last for kick ball, too.

We're going to play over there now.  Have fun blowing bubbles by yourself in the corner, kid.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2004, 07:51:33 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
JL?
He's scaring us again!
You said you'd keep him at bay...


No *****, eh?
Right. Shouldn't have got that tatoo of my name on the inside of my thigh after all.


I'm imagining a tatoo reading "Slinky," and inner thigh?  That's exactly where it goes.

And as for Pedro: Nah, nah!  Keep away!  Ooh, does little Pedro want his lunchkit back?  I don't think so, it's mine now! Ha!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2004, 08:15:06 pm »

Jough's just trying to make us think he's not participating so we won't guess that one of the pictures is him.

But I am perfectly willing to state for the record that if Pedro and AlohaDawg want a picture of me with no ##### for whatever purpose, a picture of me with no ##### they will absolutely get.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2004, 08:17:21 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"

I'm imagining a tatoo reading "Slinky," and inner thigh?  That's exactly where it goes.


I could get a tatoo of a slinky, but that too would just be too... smugly.
Gotta be the Sufi boat I figure.

And anyway, all this talk of being photographed without fucks on...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

V-Adore

  • Guest
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2004, 09:42:45 pm »

Must... not... search for loopholes...

(Yes, I know, we aren't to make fun of anyone's loopholes here, but work with me.)
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2004, 11:12:48 pm »

The possibilities are endless. The challenge for me is going to be making sure there is nothing that makes the picture obviously in Hawaii.

One good extra rule would be bonus points for pictures taken out-of-doors.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2004, 11:13:50 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Jough's just trying to make us think he's not participating so we won't guess that one of the pictures is him.

But I am perfectly willing to state for the record that if Pedro and AlohaDawg want a picture of me with no ***** for whatever purpose, a picture of me with no ***** they will absolutely get.


Awesome.
Logged

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2004, 03:15:53 am »

All I have to say is, if I'm willing to put half-naked photos of myself and my husband out there on the WWW, you guys have no excuse.  

The funny part is going to be the loopholes, I'm sure -- seeing all the crazy ways you guys come up with to disguise and/or mask your Parts.  Of course, we'll all know which one is Bozack -- all we have to do is wait for someone to post a pic of someone in a utilikilt.  ;)
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2004, 04:10:26 am »

Ha, I had another plan for giving mine away, actually. Let's just say that I would be out one pair of boxers, but it would be well worth it.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2004, 06:10:47 am »

How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2004, 02:22:03 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....


Explain that you take a picture of your man parts every five years, as required for documentation by the government. All lethal weapons must be catalogued.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2004, 03:10:32 pm »

She'll totally have to believe it if you tell her it's another one of those crazy new requirements for federal workers.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The OFFICIAL Unofficial Acheheads No ##### Day
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2004, 03:26:48 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
How do I explain this to Elinor in a way that she will understand and take the photo....

Hmmm....


Sign her up for an account.  

Heh heh heh...
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up