Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Yay us!
Happy 9th Birthday to TOUAMB.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: The Avatar of Dorian Gray  (Read 9427 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jay-ell

  • Den Mother
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 407
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 7869
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2004, 04:28:51 pm »

What?!?! No braids!?!?

Ah, well.  Piggies and a 'do-rag will have to suffice.  (Yes, I really do.)  

This looks like a much younger version of me.  
Logged
"I always hear 'punch me in the face' when you're speaking. But it's usually subtext." -- Martin Freeman as John Watson

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2004, 04:46:11 pm »

Deploy the storTrooper!

Logged

sjlimmer

  • Illegal Ghost Bikes
  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 317
  • Insert witty remark here...
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2004, 07:54:57 pm »



Not even close, but good enough.
Logged
"That's because you're a mean drunk, and nobody loves you."

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2004, 07:55:50 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"


I want to go back in time like 150 years and buy commodities futures from this guy.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2004, 08:10:05 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"


That's about as close as I can get.



This is surprisingly accurate.

As is this, at least once my hair grows out to where I want it and February rolls around. And no, I don't know that it's a girl.

Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2004, 03:16:05 pm »

Quote from: "linnea"
And that is not a frog, it is my beloved kitty, Lennybruce. ^_^


For the love of god, that cat is so crazy cool.  I've never seen a cat with different coloured eyes before!  And a great name too - I hope Lennybruce swears a lot!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2004, 05:43:00 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Quote from: "linnea"
And that is not a frog, it is my beloved kitty, Lennybruce. ^_^


For the love of god, that cat is so crazy cool.  I've never seen a cat with different coloured eyes before!  And a great name too - I hope Lennybruce swears a lot!


Ha, ha! Yes, he certainly DOES. He's got a hella foul mouth, and if he were a person he'd be married to a stripper. Actually, both Lennybruce and his brother, Milan, EACH have one gold eye and one blue eye. They are so goddamn cute ^_^
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2004, 06:50:58 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"


Great. It thinks I'm Ladytron.


Thankfully in real life you don't have detached hair that floats just below your years.

Also, in the photo you look like an underling has displeased you in some way that will probably lead to dismemberment.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2004, 02:26:07 pm »

Is Milan a SCOTTISH FOLD?!?

“Hewwo! How awe yew?”

(N.B. if you enter "achewood 'scottish fold' on Google you get precisely two hits, one for Ray's Place and one for this site.)
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2004, 03:03:44 pm »

I take it since your refer to them as siblings and since they both have one eye of each colour that they are actually biological brothers, and yet Milan has Scottish fold-like ears while LennyBruce does not.  Ain't biology neat?!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2004, 03:12:55 pm »

Scottish folds are like the king of awesome as far as cats are concerned.
Logged
goose means greedy

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2004, 03:14:02 pm »

Yes and YES!!

XD

I wrote a letter to Ray shortly after the entire Scottish Fold debacle. He PUBLISHED IT! You can also Google "linnea Ray's Place" and it'll bring it up. ^_^

Yes, Milan and Lennybruce are siblings! I love having littermates--it was the best decision that I ever made. <3 They spend hours playing kitty jiu-jitsu and running around and taking naps together. The best is when Lenny tries to groom Milan's sad little ears. :)
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2004, 03:37:23 pm »

I've said it before, I'll say it again: Those cats are so damn cute I want to squish them.  I also have litter mates: sisters who were abandoned by wiccan lovers who lived in my bf's appartment before we moved in.  Sometimes I joke that these two women discovered life was better as cats and used their magic to become the two cats we now own.  Life is definitly good for wiccan-lovers-turned-cats in our household.  It's a taste of the nip whenever you like and belly-rubs often home for the girls.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

linnea

  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 168
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 3332
    • View Profile
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2004, 04:11:46 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I've said it before, I'll say it again: Those cats are so damn cute I want to squish them.


Dude. Check it out... one of the folks on another forum made this for me.

{{edit. I have been informed that this image macro is just not classy. Please delete your browser history.}}
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
The Avatar of Dorian Gray
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2004, 04:49:27 pm »

oh dear lord...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up