Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood "One of Your Shoes is By the Dog Food: A Tale of Things Not Worth Mentioning During Married Life," is out in September on Harper-Doubleday.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Anybody want a Gmail invite?  (Read 28894 times)

0 Members and 6 Guests are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #45 on: July 20, 2004, 07:25:54 pm »

Hey Paul!
Welcome back. Sorry I never got round to emailing you while you were absent. I am lazy and useless like that.


Also I'm all swollen and in pain and not really here as I have to go back to work, but that's not a good excuse
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #46 on: July 20, 2004, 08:56:58 pm »

There has been a decided lack of mustache on this board recently. It felt wrong.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2004, 09:13:04 pm »

I'm not back yet.

~Paul

PS- I've missed y'all too.
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2004, 09:49:21 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm not back yet.

~Paul

PS- I've missed y'all too.

G-g-g-g-g-ghost!

Zoinks!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2004, 09:54:56 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "pmcd9"
I'm not back yet.

~Paul

PS- I've missed y'all too.

G-g-g-g-g-ghost!

Zoinks!

I find something appropriately ironic about his title being "Molly (in Heaven)," really.

It'd be better if he was YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER, but still.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #50 on: July 21, 2004, 01:18:28 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Zoinks!


"Jinkies!" would also have been an acceptable response.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2004, 05:54:16 am »

I have some invites if anyone still needs/wants one.  PM me.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2004, 12:51:02 pm »

Yeah, me too.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2004, 01:03:42 pm »

I dunno if I'll really use it but I'll take one just to have the space.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2004, 03:46:02 pm »

Has anyone hooked up CJ yet, 'cause I just got another six invites.

They must like how I've been using them or something.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #55 on: August 26, 2004, 04:22:21 pm »

No they have not.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #56 on: August 26, 2004, 04:26:53 pm »

Okay, I got you covered, bro.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #57 on: August 26, 2004, 04:34:41 pm »

Thanks. Wow, I'm kind of impressed that the ads inside showed up even with Firefox's ad-blocker turned on. Especially since the normal Google AdWords are filtered out on other pages.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2004, 01:03:26 am »

Hey, J-Daddy, do you get more invites depending on how much email you send? Or is it just time, and how soon you adopted?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Anybody want a Gmail invite?
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2004, 01:42:27 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Has anyone hooked up CJ yet, 'cause I just got another six invites.

They must like how I've been using them or something.


If you're still lookin' to get rid of some invites, I could take one off your hands.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up