Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

No, Philippe! Too soon!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)  (Read 12622 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« on: May 18, 2004, 08:10:58 pm »

Hey, not to be paranoid or anything but look at Sara's join date. Then read her two posts, look at her location and look at the link she posted for her URL.

Now tell me, Is this Jough's girlfriend? Alter ego? Did Jough <Really> go on vacation?

Not that there is anything damning about that, it's probably a funny coincidence. Or something.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2004, 08:47:31 pm »

Conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theory!  Let's all have a conspiracy theory!
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2004, 09:07:09 pm »

A one-man conspiracy? What does that even mean? And to what end?

I just think it looks a little giraffey is all.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2004, 09:16:30 pm »

I think sara might be the better half of number one.

If he'd admit to having a better half (and I don't mean "Nice Jough"), that is. So far her posts speak volumes for the type of lady she must be, which would probably suit Jough very well.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

sara

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
    • http://plagiarist.com
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2004, 09:24:19 pm »

aHEM

Hi.  I'm right here. -waves-

Jough is on vacation, but only from the internet.  Since I'm minding his web sites this week he asked me to poke around here a little too, to "keep them in line."

Them being you people.

I have, however, read some posts aloud to him, so his internet vacation is only half-hearted.

Later,

 8)
Logged
Plagiarist.com Admin of the Week

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2004, 10:08:56 pm »

And there I just thought he had spent the weekend writing a script that would SMS him every new post made with topic title attached.

Now he's gone and used those dormant telepathic abilities (what happens when you heighten your sixth sense and then get the fifth back again).

Edit: Should that not be He's, Asherdan?
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2004, 10:41:01 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"

I expect the Lords of Grammar will exact a terrible retribution on me at some point for this peccadillo.


Not 'til he gets back online though.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2004, 11:01:26 pm »

I just went 12 whole hours without access to the internet - not even anyone reading posts to me.  I'm fine except for that little twitch in my eye...
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2004, 11:32:34 pm »

I still say that's Jough. I knew he couldn't keep away. Even S/he says the internet vacation is only half-hearted...besides, no introduction? No formal granting of his mad mod powers to sara?

I just don't believe it. I'm still not ready to unleash the text-messaging army yet, but...
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2004, 11:36:27 pm »

If so, he would have had to invent her during the eye débâcle.  And my position on that is he's crazy, but not that crazy.  
Hi sara.
Logged
goose means greedy

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2004, 11:49:41 pm »

Proof, for Mods only. (Sorry, the rest of you!)
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2004, 11:53:49 pm »

Yea I had just remembered the arrival during the, as you so eloquently put it Andalucia, debacle.
So yea, likewise, hey Sara. Throw something at Jough for me.

Probably something soft and useful since it's his week off. I don't know what is soft and useful. For anyone who works out what is the ultimate soft and useful thing, I will award a soft and useful thing.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2004, 12:06:47 am »

I dunno, lots of things are soft and useful.
Like sweaters, or most items of clothing, in fact.
But that's a pretty bad answer.
And Google turns up pretty mediocre answers for a search on "soft and useful".
What about animals?  Or bread?  No no no, bubblewrap!
Logged
goose means greedy

AlohaDawg

  • Moderator
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2004, 12:13:33 am »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
Proof, for Mods only. (Sorry, the rest of you!)


That's not helping.

However, since I'm barely halfheartedly keeping up my halfassed conspiracy, hello to Jough's apparently softer and more useful half.
Logged

sara

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 11
    • View Profile
    • http://plagiarist.com
Sara vs. Jough; Red Dwarf (Vacation Tangent 2)
« Reply #14 on: May 19, 2004, 01:23:32 am »

Unfortunately, although I would like to wield harsh moderator vengeance, I have been given only the powers of an ordinary mortal, in other words, a regular member, and therefore I can not make you all tremble before me respecting my authority and stuff.  Because I haven't any.

I do have access to the database, but was in the midst of watching Law & Order when it was being explained to me and therefore I really don't know what the hell to do regarding that.

But I do read achewood semi-regularly, usually reading a week or two at a time unless Jough points out something funny, usually while I'm in the middle of doing something really important.  

Anyway, just keep in mind that he will read all of these posts upon his return, and he would like to remind you all that he is an angry and vengeful Jough.

Not that I can't kick his ass. ;)
Logged
Plagiarist.com Admin of the Week
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up