Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Education.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Down

Author Topic: Achewood Character Blogs  (Read 29283 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2004, 07:31:10 pm »

Yeah, where's their blogrolls?  It would be interesting to see what non-Achewood blogs they'd link to.

I bet Lyle would link to the Anti-Idiotarian Rotweiler, and Mr. Bear to Crooked Timber.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2004, 08:28:36 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I wonder when the characters will realize that they can read each other's blogs.
But that of course would shatter the universe as we know it.
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2004, 09:45:14 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Molly"
Things are still tense, I can tell we're both brooding over this now-unmentionable issue. He knows it's still on my mind, he's not stupid.


Ah Molly, how female of you.  Beef forgot about this conversation 30 seconds after it was over.


I don't get the feeling that Roast Beef easily forgets about conversations like this. He's probably replaying it in his head and figuring out twelve different ways he could have said it that would not have shown him to be a horrible person and waste of oxygen DAMMIT why did he have to be all like that but too late now I guess.

That's how I see it, anyway.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2004, 09:56:05 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "Molly"
Things are still tense, I can tell we're both brooding over this now-unmentionable issue. He knows it's still on my mind, he's not stupid.


Ah Molly, how female of you.  Beef forgot about this conversation 30 seconds after it was over.


I don't get the feeling that Roast Beef easily forgets about conversations like this. He's probably replaying it in his head and figuring out twelve different ways he could have said it that would not have shown him to be a horrible person and waste of oxygen DAMMIT why did he have to be all like that but too late now I guess.

That's how I see it, anyway.

If I know anything about this type, he will hold onto this conversation a lot longer than Molly will. He will spontaneously apologize about a week later, complete with lots of ranting about how he is basically not worth human (well, feline) contact, and Molly will forgive him without really becoming any less concerned.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #109 on: July 17, 2004, 04:33:50 pm »

The Risotto war continues unabated! -- and now, a little bit of eerie coincidence.

Last night, I invited my girlfriend and best friend over for dinner. As they all enjoy Achewood, I thought I'd go on a lark and make -- you guessed it! -- risotto. And so, the most brilliant risotto I have ever made was created; in fact, I am munching on the leftovers now.

After dinner, we popped in a DVD and watched: The Triplets of Belleville.

Unsurprisingly, after reading Onstad's latest blog I have decided to monitor my house for hidden cameras.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #110 on: July 17, 2004, 07:00:46 pm »

Molly is mentioning Teodor too often in her blog.  I think we should be worried.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #111 on: July 17, 2004, 09:58:25 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Molly is mentioning Teodor too often in her blog.  I think we should be worried.

Man, you know, I'm of two minds about this. On one hand, I want Molly and Beef to stay together; I'd desperately like to see Beef actually have some happiness in his life for a while.

On the other hand, Teodor deserves some groovy love in his life after the Penny Incident. So.. yeah.

Incidentally, Nice Pete's blog remains pleasantly oblique. (Aside from the vomit part.)
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #112 on: July 17, 2004, 10:48:57 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Incidentally, Nice Pete's blog remains pleasantly oblique. (Aside from the vomit part.)


I don't know...  I find going out tomorrow a bit off-putting coming from Pete.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #113 on: July 17, 2004, 11:09:25 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Incidentally, Nice Pete's blog remains pleasantly oblique. (Aside from the vomit part.)


I don't know...  I find going out tomorrow a bit off-putting coming from Pete.

Well, that's exactly my point. By "pleasantly oblique," I mean "just indirect enough to be unsettling without actually involving grotesque descriptions of victims."
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #114 on: July 19, 2004, 02:04:30 am »

Mr. Bear's was great today.  The description of the "Krazy Pool" jape had me rolling.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #115 on: July 19, 2004, 07:55:03 am »

What on earth is LN on about?

Is he saying that Ray has no idea what is in his fridge?
What does "his glass on me droppin the hoolie down into the depressions so I got no choice but to make with that shit" mean??

I am lost.
Logged
keh?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2004, 01:41:00 pm »

LN = Charley?

I think he is saying that he can raid Ray's refrigerator with impunity.  Of course, Ray, being the generous cat that he is, would no doubt welcome Charley to the bounty of his larder.  But LN gets off on thinking he's getting away with something.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2004, 04:00:32 pm »

"Krazy-Pool!"  Best entry ever.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2004, 04:32:50 pm »

I'm wondering if "stowin the doublewide with fizz" means LN is stealing beers. Which is worth bragging about at his age. Because who is all proud about stealing lunch meat outside of Married w/ Children characters?

I'm also learning more about Ray's personality. Apparently he's fine telling us about passing out drunk but he's stopped talking about his mad losses at pool. He didn't even brag about the new google set-up.
Logged

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Achewood Character Blogs
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2004, 05:10:06 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm also learning more about Ray's personality. Apparently he's fine telling us about passing out drunk but he's stopped talking about his mad losses at pool. He didn't even brag about the new google set-up.


While I am, in fact, a huge fan of risotto, I must say I find the entire Cornelius and Ray pool blogplot to be much more entertaining than Teodor stalking 'stad with arborio. Mr. Bear's reserved amusement, combined with his unfettered conviction in the righteousness of his winnings, is just smashing, really.

Or maybe I'm just happy to see Ray getting taken down a couple notches.
[/list][/code]
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11   Go Up