Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Chris waited all day for the Comcast repair guy, and he never showed up. What is he supposed to do with this cream pie?

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Rerun: 8/18  (Read 4465 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

revdj

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 102
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dougshaw.com
Rerun: 8/18
« on: August 18, 2004, 03:24:57 pm »

I love this line:

How come you kids are so GOD DAMNED stupid and just do the stupidest thing possible every SINGLE SECOND OF THE GOD DAMNED DAY?
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 07:14:47 pm »

This is one of those strips that I had somehow totally forgotten about, but it's classic, for the visuals alone.

Also, note Ray's hypocrisy re: the visible-underwear situation.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 07:22:24 pm »

Yes, I did like this one when it ran the first time. I wonder what the decision making process is to either say 'we return tomorrow' or 'here is a reprint'. I'm thinking Magic 8 ball.
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 07:22:45 pm »

I that that line enough to change my sig.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 07:43:23 pm »

I actually find myself waiting for this to happen.  Perhaps I should get into the whole manufacturing of tiny "knee belts" now, and become a knee belt millionaire in a few years.  

One question:  has any one ever seen pant5 fall off a kid with the low pant5?  Cause I haven't, and I always wonder how they stay up, cause unlike in the strip, the kids I see have no belts.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 08:15:21 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
I actually find myself waiting for this to happen.  Perhaps I should get into the whole manufacturing of tiny "knee belts" now, and become a knee belt millionaire in a few years.  

One question:  has any one ever seen pant5 fall off a kid with the low pant5?  Cause I haven't, and I always wonder how they stay up, cause unlike in the strip, the kids I see have no belts.


According to my high-school observations, spontaneous pant-falling is not as common as one might think; however, #####ing rates spiked after the popularization of appallingly baggy trousers.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 08:26:31 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
One question:  has any one ever seen pant5 fall off a kid with the low pant5?  Cause I haven't, and I always wonder how they stay up, cause unlike in the strip, the kids I see have no belts.

Well the whole trend supposedly started to mimic beltlessness. So only posers actually wear belts on their baggy #####.

In HS I also wondered how they kept their shoes on after they'd removed the laces.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 08:45:02 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Well the whole trend supposedly started to mimic beltlessness. So only posers actually wear belts on their baggy *****.


I cannot possibly imagine a situation in which real live human beings would all come together on the idea that not having a fuck*ng belt, of all the goddamned things, makes one more honest and / or fuckable.

SHIT! I OWN A BELT! HOW CAN I HIDE THIS FACT FROM MY FICKLE PEERS -

BUYING JEANS BIG ENOUGH TO HOUSE AN EXTENDED FAMILY OF MIGRANT WORKERS IS CLEARLY THE SOLUTION!!!!!
Logged

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2004, 09:09:23 pm »

They should have just put the belt loops on the inside and that way no one would have to admit they're wearing a belt.
Do these young hip hop aficionados not understand the joys of a sublime or preposterous (this one's probably owned by His Knobbiness, JT) belt buckle? Some of them are even pimp.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 09:48:11 pm »

Sometimes, just for a moment, I'll forget why I hate Texas. Then something like this comes up.
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 09:13:16 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"


In HS I also wondered how they kept their shoes on after they'd removed the laces.


cuz up in tha ghetto, you just straight up cut an solid inch off yo laces fo every one o' yo fallen homies. Cuz, shit, they straight up got shot, so's the leastest you can do is empathize wit dat shit by all strugglin' wit a shorta' shoe string.

Homies wit no laces, day done straight up lost all day homies.

hellz, yeah.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2004, 01:32:37 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I cannot possibly imagine a situation in which real live human beings would all come together on the idea that not having a fuck*ng belt, of all the goddamned things, makes one more honest and / or fuckable


Well, practically speaking, not wearing a belt would technically make one more fuckable.


Sorry.
Logged
goose means greedy

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 01:48:18 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I cannot possibly imagine a situation in which real live human beings would all come together on the idea that not having a fuck*ng belt, of all the goddamned things, makes one more honest and / or fuckable


Well, practically speaking, not wearing a belt would technically make one more fuckable.


Sorry.

I know 'LOL' isn't the style around here, but nevertheless, there it is. LOL. I cannot tell a lie.
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 01:59:25 pm »

Quote from: "TALKYdude"
I cannot tell a lie.


Would it be the nose on you avatar that would grow?  Cause look at that little "ancient" dude, he's all proud of his c*ck to the max.

Hey how come AlohaDawg can't have a squirrel with testicles, but you can have a full-frontal little guy?  I mean the squirrel was all up in yo' face rude, but it was a squirrel - you're avatar is semi-human, and it's obvious nakedness is okay.  How does this work out?  I actually enjoyed both yours and AD's avatars, and hope you keep your little naked guy.  Just wondering though.
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

TALKYdude

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 166
    • View Profile
Rerun: 8/18
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 02:04:03 pm »

Actually my little guy is a sheelanagig, which is a pre-Christian female fertility charm. Google sheelanagig for more, but briefly, they've found a few hundred of them, principally in Ireland but also in England, and they're generally grotesque, leering old women, holding their...bento boxes open. So that's not a dude's pepper or anything.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up