I've really enjoyed the serializer Achewood stuff, formica. I thought it was well worth it. I read up till the Nate Small story finally got to "the end" and stopped, I'll probably read the rest tonight. Some of those
Ray's Places were a leetle stale but overall it was such Achewoody goodness.
My favorite thing so far, besides Nate Small, was Cornelius Bear's art collection. And Beef's breakfast, yeah. That was great.
Chads and Trixies. I thought that was a Chicago thing but apparently they've infested California too.
I read up till the Nate Small story finally got to "the end" and stopped, I'll probably read the rest tonight.
I then doth checked the serializer table of contents.
[obscenity deleted] there's only five more serializers left for me to read? OK, no wonder formica felt underwhelmed. I just started with the first one and kept hitting next at the bottom, thinking "one a week, that's 50 or so a year starting from 2002...I am flush with fresh Achewood!"
I forgot we were dealing with Onstad. If I'd realized there were so few I'd have taken my time a little more instead of devouring nearly all of them in one sitting.
Still, well worth the three bucks.