Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What Do You Do For Money, Honey?  (Read 8452 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2004, 02:15:55 am »

There are two sorts of people in the world:  People who admit they masturbate and liars.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2004, 04:58:39 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
There are two sorts of people in the world:  People who admit they masturbate and liars.


John Ashcroft does not masterbate.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #17 on: September 17, 2004, 07:35:25 pm »

Then Pedro must be the liar!

Masturbating liar, you.

I lie to myself <while> masturbating. Makes it seem so real.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Moderator
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #18 on: September 17, 2004, 08:20:57 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I lie to myself <while> masturbating. Makes it seem so real.


Basically, that's what masturbation is. You're telling your limbic system that you're actually locked in hot, sweaty coitus, when you're actually rubbing one off, alone, while your roomate's in the shower.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #19 on: September 17, 2004, 08:25:34 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I lie to myself <while> masturbating. Makes it seem so real.

So you're saying that you sit on your hand so that it feels like somebody else is doing it?
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #20 on: September 17, 2004, 08:59:19 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"

I lie to myself <while> masturbating. Makes it seem so real.


oh my. oh my goodness.

must... resist... temptation....


edit- what the hell, i just turned LIE BOT with this post, so i'll say it:

woke up on the wrong side of misogyny this morning?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #21 on: September 17, 2004, 09:36:48 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I lie to myself <while> masturbating. Makes it seem so real.

So you're saying that you sit on your hand so that it feels like somebody else is doing it?


Maybe I'm sitting on my <other> hand <while> I do it.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2004, 11:53:08 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
So you're saying that you sit on your hand so that it feels like somebody else is doing it?


The Stranger!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2004, 02:54:59 am »

The Stranger I can basically grok -- it's the Roommate that kind of confuses me, unless you're naturally, er, a very giving person.
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2004, 04:57:56 am »

People. I am one hundred percent w/ you all on the whole pro-masturbation thing, and I salute your ardor. BUT THIS SHIT IS SERIOUSLY NOT SUPPOSED TO BE THIS COMPLICATED

Let me quote something I found on the internet after a rigorous Google search lasting approximately forty-five seconds: "'SPEAKER THE DEVIL' Get a small speaker — with a power handling of about 20 watts. Feed it a sound source and boost the bass. The speaker cone will get some good vibrations going, so put your c*ck on the speaker cone."

You are not starring in your own kung fu movie. No one is expecting exciting new techniques like "The Stranger", "The Roommate", "Pheasant Under Glass", and "Speaker The Devil". All of these techniques have the same end result: thirty seconds afterward, you are wondering why you ever went to so much goddamned trouble.

Oh, and John Ashcroft totally spanks it. To what, however, one can only wonder / speculate / cringe / forge that Viagra prescription. If he relies upon freely available, substandard porn (as opposed to paying for / stealing it), I can totally see why he's such an uptight, frustrated individual.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2004, 05:08:43 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
terrifying masturbation techniques he may or may not be making up

I have no firsthand experience (ba-dum!) with the male side of this question, but I find the phrase "put your c*ck on the speaker cone" extremely troubling in implication. It seems like even the most positive outcome (npi) involves possible speaker damage.

(note to self: do not post at 1 AM on the subject of dubious masturbatory techniques. The unintentional puns just keep on c... no, don't say it... aagh!!)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2004, 05:11:41 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
"Pheasant Under Glass"


??????

Quote from: "Studebaker Hoch"

Oh, and John Ashcroft totally spanks it. To what, however, one can only wonder / speculate / cringe / forge that Viagra prescription. If he relies upon freely available, substandard porn (as opposed to paying for / stealing it), I can totally see why he's such an uptight, frustrated individual.


Well thank you very much.  Now I'm forced to speculate over what type of porn John Ashcroft beats off to.  Such a deeply revealing inquiry...

I'd say he goes for one extreme or the other.  Either utterly bland soft-core airbrushed Hefneresque pap or something that makes Tubgirl look tame.  That's assuming he's looking at females.  But yeah, anybody that repressed is downright scary.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2004, 11:33:12 am »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"

You are not starring in your own kung fu movie. No one is expecting exciting new techniques like "The Stranger", "The Roommate", "Pheasant Under Glass", and "Speaker The Devil". All of these techniques have the same end result: thirty seconds afterward, you are wondering why you ever went to so much goddamned trouble.



I love Zartan and this messageboard. I can't remember what my life was like before it, but it must have been so dull and pointless.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #28 on: September 18, 2004, 03:48:45 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
It seems like even the most positive outcome (npi) involves possible speaker damage.


Yeah, exactly.  That was the part I had trouble understanding... some people just have no respect for stereo equipment.
Logged
goose means greedy

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
What Do You Do For Money, Honey?
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2004, 01:18:25 am »

I actually must come down in favor of people living their lives as if they were starring in their own kung fu movie and, by extension, the creation of Unique Secret Masturbational Arts. These may not be techniques I would ever consider using, but I fully support the Sixteen Masters Of Flying Dragon Cuff lifestyle.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up