Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat changed her avatar back and no one noticed. Her feelings are hurt.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04  (Read 6176 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« on: October 13, 2004, 07:25:26 am »

First p0st!!

I hope Molly and Beef don't break up. I think this is Beef's one chance; if he loses her he'll never get any for the rest of his life.

That shit be asinine yo
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 07:29:22 am »

Nice use of the little mexican tilde (or whatever that hat above the n is called).  Ñice thread title, chief.

Also, Beef's continual use of "such as" just never fails to crack me up.  Very nice.

I do hope Beef and Molly do not split up, even though she can be pretty harsh and not understanding of the pain that is R. Beef's life.

ndpatel

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 5
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sixtyeights.com
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 09:05:41 am »

janet, the girlfriend who could only ever complain.

anyway, has molly ever been this angry before? she seems more like the crying in the freezer passive aggressive type.

edit: after almost one year, i have posted enough to be upgraded to "dr. kisses." fuck*ng SWEET.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 10:11:25 am »

Quote from: "ndpatel"

edit: after almost one year, i have posted enough to be upgraded to "dr. kisses." fuck*ng SWEET.


It's just a matter of time before someone, whom you thought loved you, shoots you.

filas

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 61
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 11:03:11 am »

i'm pretty sure you can't get moussaka at the movie theaters that i go to.  dang, beef just pay for the soda and molly quit henpecking!  c'mon beef, we know you've got balls -- you hacked into yahoo!
no, but really, i think the only way for this relationship to continue is if we all go back and read the strips where molly and beef first meet and remember what drew them together.
it's the spare change program!!!  that is the solution to their relationship problems.  spare change.  and rooster ding-dongs.
or maybe if we all clap our hands together real loud then tinkerbell will wake up and help them.
anyway i'm not posting the link to the strips.  do it yourself, lazies, just jump to the arc.
Logged

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 12:43:43 pm »

Chris Onstad is well aware that when couples settle down into relationships the show jumps the shark.

Keep heaping misery on 'em!  Comedy gold!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2004, 01:10:13 pm »

Why not just get the regular size that barely fits into a cupholder like everybody else? Come on, Beef. Everybody knows that fountain drinks are the crappiest incarnation of beverages but who's going to shop around for drinks from a drive through?

And dammit man, specify crunchy! They've started charging extra for soft shells. Don't get ripped off further.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2004, 01:11:11 pm »

a dollar forty-nine for a small diet pepsi IS assisinine!!  especially when Beef is trying to save money to be able to afford a place for him and Molly AND keep payments on grandma k's trailer which is a Familial Commitment he had Before Molly.

Geeze, Molly _sure_ wants to move so badly, as she keeps nagging Beef about, so badly that she gets mad at him for not wanting to spend 50 cents more for 118 ounces less.

however, i do not approve of sneaking in hot dishes to movie theatres.  keep the casseroles a home people.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2004, 01:18:56 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Why not just get the regular size that barely fits into a cupholder like everybody else?


I'm going to be very pissed the first time I spill an entire Tub O' Soda because I've forgotten to specify that I want my drink in a medium cup instead of the Monster Size that won't fit anywhere in my car.  

Do Beef and Molly just fight all the time, or do we only see them when they're fighting?
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2004, 01:18:57 pm »

Beef will buy a new pair of underwear for every day of the year, but he won't buy his girl a diet Pepsi.  Sheesh.  Priorities, man.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2004, 02:05:14 pm »

There are many things that are heartbreaking about this strip, but perhaps the biggest of them is that we have no resolution on the Tenmen incident. What happened there?
Logged

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2004, 02:26:36 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
...we have no resolution on the Tenmen incident. What happened there?


The jam session was awesome. A lot of people met the band.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2004, 02:49:02 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
...we have no resolution on the Tenmen incident. What happened there?


The jam session was awesome. A lot of people met the band.


It really whipped a snow leopard's ass.
Logged

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2004, 03:04:12 pm »

Why shouldn't they break up?  I think it would be pretty awful dating someone like Beef.  

I know they like each other, but if they are unhappy, maybe it's time to move on. If Molly can't live with Beef's eccentricities, and Beef can't learn to communicate, where is this thing going?  The break up could be good for Beef.
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2004, 03:29:01 pm »

Maybe Beef does need to drop Molly. I liked her at first, but she's just been a raging bitch recently.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up