Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

My Dog Has No Nose.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04  (Read 6200 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2004, 04:26:07 pm »

They seemed to get along better in heaven.  Maybe they should just kill themselves.  Or hang out with Ray more and wait for him to shoot them.
Logged

sailor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 4
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 301
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2004, 04:29:38 pm »

I'm all for noy paying for soda at a place such a a restaurant but if you are hitt'in taco bell, i mean dude. well i might not do that either. I know i would never take a lady to a taco bell.

and there is hella scrambles up in here. we are getting so popular.
Logged
Hey, what's this? Cursive?

V-Adore

  • Guest
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2004, 04:39:41 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
They seemed to get along better in heaven.  Maybe they should just kill themselves.  Or hang out with Ray more and wait for him to shoot them.

This presumes that Heaven still exists, which is not necessarily a safe assumption. That said, though, they did seem to be happier there; maybe it was the lack of material concerns? (I can buy this easier than simply "they didn't know each other well enough to hate each other," since most of their squabbles appear to be over money.)
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2004, 05:27:48 pm »

It sounds like T-Bell was Molly's idea, since she's the one annoyed when they are refused service (and probably not for the first time).

ferocious j

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: -1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 231
    • View Profile
    • http://automatedredemption.com/flavorcountry/
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2004, 06:27:11 pm »

The dismayed look on Ray's face in the last panel does not bode well.  I'm just sayin'.
Logged
I step to the mic like a Jedi knight
I'm all "off with your head" with my neon light

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2004, 06:35:47 pm »

Quote from: "Gimpson"
Do Beef and Molly just fight all the time, or do we only see them when they're fighting?

Hey, drama is entertaining. Do you really want to see a strip of them hanging out watching Arrested Development or something?

Quote from: "va"
They seemed to get along better in heaven. Maybe they should just kill themselves. Or hang out with Ray more and wait for him to shoot them.

The Ray plan should work. But if they killed themselves they'd just end up in hell. But then I wonder how that would affect their relationship.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2004, 06:43:35 pm »

It's not up to Ray.


It's up to the roller skates.

How soon you all forget.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2004, 08:19:53 pm »

Quote from: "Silverberg"
Maybe Beef does need to drop Molly. I liked her at first, but she's just been a raging bitch recently.


Yeah, I think so too. I found her rather boring at first, but I tried to keep an open mind, and waited to figure her out. Well, now I think I have, and she is a bitch.

Quote from: "foolio"
I think this is Beef's one chance; if he loses her he'll never get any for the rest of his life.


I don't know about that. I think Beef always thought he wouldn't get any before because he never had. Maybe without her he would have a new found confidence with which to get fresh with the fine ladies.

But that is rather unBeeflike.

[ Franz. ]
Logged

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2004, 08:45:17 pm »

Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2004, 09:24:17 pm »

CJ, someone's edging himself into your niche.
Logged
goose means greedy

filas

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 61
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2004, 10:13:56 pm »

Quote from: "cashlock"
How is Molly is bitch?  Isn't she pretty tolerant considering Beef's personality...


cashlock, i have examined your evidence and i agree and disagree.  i mean, i don't think molly's a bitch, really, she is just such as a criticizer.  plus, i think beef is pretty tolerant, too, he just always has something sarcastic to say.  isn't that better than "yes, dear..."?  i mean, who wants that?  

"sounds like it would just keep me from wearing that shirt" -- that was hilarious and i wish molly would appreciate that stuff more.  even though it seems like beef isn't listening i'm sure he is (although this was a late night fight so everybody's grumpy).

look, we all know beef is not going to "drop" molly or make any rash moves like that.  i think he'd rather just such as avoid the conflict.
Logged

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2004, 10:28:57 pm »

Exactly. Beef is hilarious and deserves someone who loves him for it, and too often, Molly just doesn't get the joke. But then again, Onstad is good enough at this that he's not going to make a perfect little world for his characters.

[ Franz. ]
Logged

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2004, 03:34:26 am »

Quote from: "Franz."
Onstad is good enough at this that he's not going to make a perfect little world for his characters.


Agreed.  Both have their problems.  I just didn't think it was all Molly.

Also, if Beef was any different he wouldn't be as awesome of a character.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2004, 03:43:39 pm »

The thing about Molly, is that unlike the other characters, there's nothing inherently funny about her. She's basically there to be Beef's girlfriend.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I would like one side order of jalapeņos 10/13/04
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2004, 05:34:18 pm »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
The thing about Molly, is that unlike the other characters, there's nothing inherently funny about her. She's basically there to be Beef's girlfriend.


I dunno, she has a rapport with Beef that I think works really well. As Beef usually plays straight man to Ray, Molly gets to play straight to Beef's insanity.

But maybe I just have a crush on a cartoon cat. IT HAPPENS, ON THE INTERNET.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up