There's a small movement to defeat Oregon's 'one man one woman' by saying it means that only the first marriage will be recognized. Great, if it works, I guess. I don't think it will. It'd be nice if people would vote it down because this is not bible-land.
No marriage for gays because marriage is for producing kids? Oh, ok, so if you are post-menopausal, or use contraception, or are spayed or neutered you can't get married. God says fags can't marry? What the hell does your God's opinion have to do with it? We will be forced to teach homosexual practices in kindergarten next? I don't remember them teaching heterosexual practices in kindergarten.
Why can't people be sensible? How does homosexual marriage affect anything to do with heterosexual marriage? Why does the radical right-wing always want less government until it comes to telling people what they can do in their own homes and own lives? They don't want the government to lessen how much dioxin or mercury ends up in my bloodstream, but heaven forfend I shack up with someone of my same gender - that might cause all sorts of problems.
News Flash: my behavior will not keep you out of heaven, people!
I misplaced my medication.