Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Wife upset because I kept her up all night playing World of Snorecraft.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3  (Read 8354 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #45 on: November 04, 2004, 09:31:53 pm »

You all sound like a bunch of whiners who've never enjoyed a blumpkin.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #46 on: November 04, 2004, 11:56:51 pm »

If not having enjoyed a blumpkin is wrong, well, then I don't want to be right.

Also, there are many things which I have experienced and enjoyed that Onstad has managed to ludicrously overextend jokes about.
Logged

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #47 on: November 05, 2004, 02:33:05 am »

Actually, I hope that the blumpkin, much like everything else on the "dirty sanchez" list has never ever happened in real life.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #48 on: November 05, 2004, 03:05:47 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
If not having enjoyed a blumpkin is wrong, well, then I don't want to be right.


Does a woman really "enjoy" a blumpkin, though?  I mean, do you really get off on the smell of your boyfriend's shit?

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #49 on: November 05, 2004, 03:31:02 am »

Quote from: "cashlock"
Actually, I hope that the blumpkin, much like everything else on the "dirty sanchez" list has never ever happened in real life.


Does it count if one is sitting on the toilet lid, but not shitting? Because I'm in college, and I've been with a lady friend, and the bathroom doors lock....have I actually performed some sort of lady-blumpkin?
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

cashlock

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8
    • View Profile
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2004, 03:39:38 am »

I think shitting is the raison d'être for the blumpkin.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #51 on: November 05, 2004, 04:06:44 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
If not having enjoyed a blumpkin is wrong, well, then I don't want to be right.


Does a woman really "enjoy" a blumpkin, though?  I mean, do you really get off on the smell of your boyfriend's shit?

I would have no idea, as the "not having enjoyed" includes an implied clause of "not having attempted or even possessed any particular desire to attempt." But hey, people have fetishes?

Me, I shall continue to avoid.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #52 on: November 05, 2004, 06:28:48 am »

I read your statement as "I always enjoy giving Blumpkins.  I have never NOT enjoyed one."

I thought you may have been the first female in history* to not only perform the Blumpkin, but LIKE it.









* Other than Courtney Love

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #53 on: November 05, 2004, 06:50:14 am »

Quote from: "cashlock"
I think shitting is the raison d'être for the blumpkin.


I think the prostate is raisin eater for the blumpkin.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #54 on: November 05, 2004, 08:35:05 am »

Well, that'll show me to ever mention blumpkins again without a giant disclaimer about HAVE NOT TRIED THIS, DO NOT WANT TO, EWW.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #55 on: November 05, 2004, 12:41:45 pm »

EW EW EW EW EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW.

Yea, thanks peaople. I should remember the title of this thread so I acn AVOID IT!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #56 on: November 05, 2004, 03:35:27 pm »

This needs to not be happening about 15 posts ago.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #57 on: November 05, 2004, 05:13:52 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
This needs to not be happening about 15 posts ago.


Right you are!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs: 10-28 to 11-3
« Reply #58 on: November 05, 2004, 05:16:28 pm »

As usual, August beat me to the lock. Good on you.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up