Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15  (Read 4634 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2004, 08:04:30 pm »

Quote from: "Choopernickel"
...again


Well, in Ray's defense, he didn't know that Pat intended to shoot Beef(mainly because Pat didn't intend to shoot Beef.)

Why do I get the feeling that we may be seeing Nice Pete soon?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #16 on: November 15, 2004, 09:02:16 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
I didn't think Ray was being conciliatory, I thought he was being sarcastic.  I don't Pat could ever convince Ray to give him Tic-Tac in order to shoot Beef.


Really? You really don't think Ray will give him the gun? I totally wouldn't put it past Ray. I mean seriously. All Pat has to do at this point is say the magic words:

"Summer Sausage and Artificial Smoke Flavored Cheese."

Beef is bound for Heaven for sure. How is Molly going to react?
Logged

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2004, 09:11:10 pm »

I think people are really underestimating Ray, here. He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer, but he is true blue; there's no way in hell that he'd sell out Beef for some beef.

I took his response to Pat in the last frame as a sarcastic remark.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2004, 09:11:59 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
(It's also sort of nice to see Ray acknowledge somehow that Beef is his friend. This really doesn't happen all that often.)

Well he was willing to become Lung Brothers with him. And ain't nothin' more special than Lung Brothers.

Where's the link, man?

I thought about it but it seemed redundant. That would be like CJing Liquor Cabinet Taste Test. If somebody doesn't know the strip s/he should still be lurking.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2004, 10:12:05 pm »

I was really hoping today would be something along the lines of:

Panel 1: Beef and Pat struggle.  Beef: "I'm telling you, stay away from my dog."

Panel 2: Pat stomps on Weldon crunching him.

Panel 3: "Welcome to hell, Pat.  Here is your 1982 Subaru Brat."

Dear heaven's!  I think I've just committed fan fic!

My Word!  An Aibo Master!
Logged

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2004, 10:19:08 pm »

Does anyone else plan to try out the fantastic idea suggested in Panel 2?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #21 on: November 16, 2004, 12:22:52 am »

Yeah, I think Ray is just messing with Pat. He learned the hard way last time, man. LUNG BROTHERS!
The greatest thing is Pat saying, "Oh, so you're gonna play THAT card, huh!" Like it's a massive breach of etiquitte not to want to break the law.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Hickory Farms Executive Sampler - 11/15
« Reply #22 on: November 16, 2004, 02:23:21 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
(It's also sort of nice to see Ray acknowledge somehow that Beef is his friend. This really doesn't happen all that often.)

Well he was willing to become Lung Brothers with him. And ain't nothin' more special than Lung Brothers.

Where's the link, man?

I thought about it but it seemed redundant. That would be like CJing Liquor Cabinet Taste Test. If somebody doesn't know the strip s/he should still be lurking.


Oh, I know the strip.  I'm just lazy.  With a slow connection.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up