Tyco trigger-car race track with 25 interchangeable track sections.
Hell, Philippe, I'm how many moons older than you, and now that you mention it,
I want that for Christmas!
I mean, that's beautiful. Not webcomic-derived blog beautiful, but beautiful beautiful.
You said it, brother. I've been saying for a while that there are new art forms just opening themselves up all the time, ones that, when approached with the right amount of artistry, are no less valuable than the historical, more traditional "great works." You just have to get past the fact that it is GIFs on the internet, and you can put it in a new, much broader, category of literature. I think Achewood is one of those things.*
This line, however, is Great in the old sense.
Mr Onstad: you are a poet.
[ Franz. ]
*Of course, at times, it's just idle entertainment, but my point is that Achewood is, at moments, Literature with that big ol' capital L.