Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"  (Read 7484 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2004, 05:40:42 pm »

An abrupt storyline drop now would make me a very sad panda.

I think he's just banging on the door; at least, I hope that thngs haven't escalated to the point of assault yet for Beef. Also I presume that Pat's rage is frustrated, since I can't imagine Ray ever giving him a gun.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2004, 07:06:49 pm »

I'm all for a literal interpretation.

In that last panel, he's obviously banging Gramma K.
Logged

Paisley

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2004, 07:07:36 pm »

Quote from: "Formica"
Truly, it is the limit that Beef is more protective of his plastic pet than he ever was of Molly, with regard to Gramma K..


I think it would have to do with that he respected Molly as being able to speak for herself (which Weldon can't really do, being a dog and all).
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2004, 07:12:50 pm »

The way to make this an ideal Shakesperean tragedy would be to have Beef walk in on Pat killing Weldon. Beef snaps and kills Pat. At this point, as a total coincidence, Molly gives in and goes to see Beef. Beef, in a rage, thinks Molly sent Pat to kill Weldon because she was jealous. Beef kills Molly, realizes what he has done and in a total wave of guilt pushes his own reset button in his chest and kills himself.

Ray comes on the scene, horrified, and utters:

Quote


Nev'r before was there such a loss
Of these two lov'rs whose lives did cross
And with heavy head and grief-bound breast
We bring our tale of woe to rest.

Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2004, 07:14:50 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I'm all for a literal interpretation.

In that last panel, he's obviously banging Gramma K.


You're a sick sick man.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Jay!

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2004, 07:25:33 pm »

I haven't been around in a while (began to feel like a bit of a whelp), but when I saw this strip, I knew I had to comment.

It's beautiful, you're all beautiful, I love you all, I'm glad Beef has decided to become a man, etc.

Now I'm going to go back to having fever dreams.
Logged
Adjö!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2004, 07:30:40 pm »

Quote from: "Jay!"
I haven't been around in a while (began to feel like a bit of a whelp), but when I saw this strip, I knew I had to comment.

It's beautiful, you're all beautiful, I love you all, I'm glad Beef has decided to become a man, etc.

Now I'm going to go back to having fever dreams.



With burning brow and fev'red head
Adviséd you are to take to bed
Spare these urchins your presence
What you need is convalescence
With rest perhaps your life you save
Another meme now: Burma Shave
Logged

Acanthopagrus

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 42
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #22 on: November 18, 2004, 12:22:01 am »

Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Pat comes over to kill Beef.

Finds Gramma K. instead.

Romance blossoms.

/Karnac


The only thing that could be finer than this is if Lyle manages to get their first romantic interlude on video.

I think it is time for some cartoon porn. I am curious to see what Gramma K looks like in the nude.
Logged
keh?

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #23 on: November 18, 2004, 02:21:17 am »

Quote from: "Acanthopagrus"
I am curious to see what Gramma K looks like in the nude.


[weeps]
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

V-Adore

  • Guest
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2004, 04:45:41 am »

Man, has Gramma K ever been on camera in any capacity ever? Ever? I would prefer that our first image of not be in a Lyle Taco production, personally.

That said, Beef goes around naked a lot. Naked doesn't necessarily mean "bits showing."
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2004, 05:26:33 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, has Gramma K ever been on camera in any capacity ever? Ever? I would prefer that our first image of not be in a Lyle Taco production, personally.

That said, Beef goes around naked a lot. Naked doesn't necessarily mean "bits showing."

Well we've never seen Beef or Ray's moms either. But they should at least sag less.

I just assumed that when Beef is in his regular clothes we see him as a regular cat. It's only when he does something special with his hair or has on a DK shirt or something that Chris bothers drawing the clothes. Also, only Ray has nipples showing, which implies that Beef/Pat are wearing shirts.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2004, 05:36:47 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Also, only Ray has nipples showing, which implies that Beef/Pat are wearing shirts.


Or maybe Ray has a shaving fetish, or Beef & Pat aren't neutered, and therefore had enough testosterone to prevent prominent nipples from developing.

How can we ever know? Corollary: Why might we want to?
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Silverberg

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 77
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2004, 05:55:59 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Man, has Gramma K ever been on camera in any capacity ever? Ever? I would prefer that our first image of not be in a Lyle Taco production, personally.


Yes, we've sort of seen Gramma Kazenzakis.

EDIT: Link de-borked -- V
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2004, 06:25:35 am »

He out-CJed CJ!

GASPO

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
17-11-04 "I am the law, I am the lash!"
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2004, 06:47:03 am »

Yeah, but "Silverberged" is too cumbersome to catch on, so the verb itself isn't in any trouble.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up