Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

So now we know who reads the News Box.  Hello Jaydub.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23  (Read 5050 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

starlight

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 323
    • View Profile
    • http://www.livejournal.com/~aekastar
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« on: November 23, 2004, 10:36:06 am »

Aw.. tricking poor Philippe like that!  I am surprised he didn't look closer before the 20,000 seconds though ;D

..and I like Ray's attire... oh mayyn... gladiator-like.. wonder what the hell that's about...
[edit:  ah, I read the alt-text.. eBay... that silly Ray!]

Hopefully Mr. Bear's alright.
Logged
Texas only kept me awake

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 12:38:50 pm »

Bless you Phillipe!
Each little peek I get into Ray's private life just makes me worried.
And happy.
How cool is his life?
Also, wouldn't a phone call be a better way of communicating an emergency?
Although Ray's handset is hell of dilapidated.
I think Corny will be ok. I can't see a funeral in Achewood's future.
Logged

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 01:21:12 pm »

I'm worried that it may be the little piggy went to market that pushes Mr bear irretrievably towards the light.
Logged

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 01:55:56 pm »

Quote from: "Steve Hogan"
I'm worried that it may be the little piggy went to market that pushes Mr bear irretrievably towards the light.


Ah, but is anything irretrievable, here in Achewood, California?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2004, 02:02:54 pm »

Am I the only one who needed Google to figure out that 20,000 seconds is about 5 and half hours?

I kind of wish Ray had left the helmet on when he went to the computer.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2004, 02:20:31 pm »

Jesus! Pat is the world's biggest ayyyyyyyyhole. Shoots an innocent man and then lies to a five year old child(otter) and runs away.

Man's got no stones.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2004, 02:30:19 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I kind of wish Ray had left the helmet on when he went to the computer.


This makes me hope for an Onstad Delayed EditŠ wherein this obvious oversight is corrected.
Logged

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2004, 03:07:59 pm »

Pat doesn't look very sorry/afraid (dick!). Sure, he wants to get away from the scene of the crime, but I'm afraid he's still on his way to find Beef. He's already a fugitive, so what's a couple more murders?

Git 'im, Gramma!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #8 on: November 23, 2004, 03:57:19 pm »

I can't believe I just thought of this but why is Teodor IMing Ray about this? Shouldn't he be calling him from the hospital? Or are we assuming that he has an IM client on his phone?
Logged

pierced lemur

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 33
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2004, 04:07:14 pm »

What the hell is "miggroid"?
Logged
Many ladies wake to but single rose and and click of the closink door.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2004, 04:17:26 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Am I the only one who needed Google to figure out that 20,000 seconds is about 5 and half hours?


Seems like a calculator should have been adequate.  Of course, Google can be used as a calculator.
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2004, 04:18:42 pm »

The lack of urgency makes me think that for an alive stuffed animal, getting shot might not be that big of a deal, except perhaps aesthetically.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2004, 04:29:47 pm »

Yeah, Teodor seems calm enough that I suspect this isn't any big deal. I hope it's no big deal, anyway, because... man, Cornelius doesn't show up that much anymore, but I'd miss him if he were gone, you know? He's one of the big three, those who were there before the Dirtiest Dudes in Town had distinguishable personalities.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #13 on: November 23, 2004, 04:58:13 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Am I the only one who needed Google to figure out that 20,000 seconds is about 5 and half hours?

Seems like a calculator should have been adequate.  Of course, Google can be used as a calculator.

I did it the easy way.

I'm so confounded. Clearly the stuffed animals eat, sleep, and use the toilet but do they actually have organs? Can Mr. Bear be fixed with some thread or do we need Dr. Andretti? How many days will Chris take off for Thanksgiving? Who's touching my ass?

I didn't say stop.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
BROADICUS DICKUS - 11/23
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2004, 05:13:20 pm »

I think it would be the sort of situation that would mean some serious work with some stuffing and a needle & thread.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up