Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Hydroponic seltzer clams.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004  (Read 5260 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« on: November 29, 2004, 04:53:52 pm »

New blogs for the week thread.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 05:25:03 pm »

Is it going to be a new thing where the old blog thread gets locked? Because folks might still want to comment on blogs from the week before? I'm only curious, as I usually don't post about the blogs that much.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 05:39:47 pm »

yeah, i'd quite like the old blog thread to be open, if only so i can publicly disapprove of people who don't know what a mince pie is.
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

V-Adore

  • Guest
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2004, 05:41:40 pm »

I think the idea is that it's locked because it wandered far off-topic. If people really want, I can split the mince pie stuff into S&L, or you can make your own mince pie thread (laggards).

EDIT: I did not lock it -- I assume Jough did -- but I'll leave it locked.
Logged

palm trees

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 203
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2004, 05:51:47 pm »

'scool.
DAMMIT PEOPLE, MINCE PIES!
Logged
[size=10]***DESTROY VINYL***[/size][/color]

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2004, 11:25:04 pm »

I just created a new thread and locked the old one because the old one was two days expired and I thought that's what we did.

Is there a reason you can't talk about the old blogs in the new blog forum?

This is what I get for modding when I have already resigned as moderator.  I don't even understand what's going on around this place anymore.

SCREW YOU GUYS, I'M GOING HOME

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2004, 11:35:35 pm »

I don't think anyone is angry - I was just wondering. It seemed to me that the blog threads were much looser than other threads.



Especially if you get them drunk.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2004, 11:54:43 pm »

Quote from: "Nabubrush drinks (a lot)"
I don't think anyone is angry


WRONG! I'm as mad as hell...

and I'm not going to take it anymore.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2004, 12:33:52 am »

I was afraid you might snap. I've been dreading this.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2004, 01:55:15 am »

AugustWest, a man completely out of control.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2004, 09:21:20 pm »

Actually I'm reading Quicksilver right now and just got to the part where Jack Shaftoe has exactly the same misconception about life at sea.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2004, 12:42:32 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
I dunno, I guess lil neph's conception of going to sea is based a little too much on Pirates of the Caribbean.

Maybe something horrible will happen to the little shitter.


I don't think Neph knows that there won't be any Miz Gerries to be found at sea. I also want to know what he finds so appealing about a sawed-off tit.
Logged

Paisley

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 50
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2004, 03:24:45 am »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
I also want to know what he finds so appealing about a sawed-off tit.


I think it's just because that's what pirates dish about.

I have a friend who occasionally works on cutters and barks and stuff. She has a blast, scuttling up and down the rigging and whatnot, but I don't recall her mentioning sawed-off tits.

Now,  as to Mr. Bear:

Patrick has always been a bit of a firework, and it would suit him lovely to receive some sort of federal treatment.

Now, imagine if it had been Lyle who'd been shot. There'd be parts of Pat in every squirrel's nest in Achewood.

Life could be worse for a fellow, don't you know.

Mr. Bear is such a dear, dear old thing.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2004, 05:59:38 am »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I also want to know what he finds so appealing about a sawed-off tit.


I bet the association is amazonian women legends.  Right boob gets in the way of the draw, 'eh.


I dunno. I always pictured Neph using the Martini analogy when evaluating breasts - one's not enough, three's too many, two's juuuust right.

Then again, this IS Little Nephew we're talking about, a philistinne if there ever was one.
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Blogs - 28 November - 4 December 2004
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2004, 05:50:58 pm »

"Poverty-style?"
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up