Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

You..Are..Rad

Poll

So, merch: you in or you out?

I'm all in.
- 12 (54.5%)
Count me out!
- 4 (18.2%)
I prefer to waffle.
- 5 (22.7%)
I have no idea what your strange and alien "merchandise" represents!
- 1 (4.5%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Voting closed: November 30, 2004, 12:24:44 pm


Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)  (Read 5195 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2004, 05:22:05 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I just don't drink beer. I'm pretty sure the only beverages my Lyle glasses will contain are water and apple-peach juice. And maybe, maybe some Switch if I decide to use it as a mixer.

Do you have any Ouzo?
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

fuddes

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 14
    • View Profile
    • http://dailyramblings.com
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2004, 10:52:37 pm »

Pint glasses: Meh (that design isn't my favorite)
Lip balm: Yes!
Magnet: Yes!
Keychain: Yes!
Shot glass: Can't wait (and I don't even drink shots)
Logged
Humor columns and other stuff:
http://www.dailyramblings.com

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2004, 01:32:37 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Well. I never actually drink beer from a glass. The only beer I ever seem to drink anymore is Corona, and it's barely even a beer.

That's actually true! Corona is actually the concentrated urine of hobos. But I love it, because I once drank a fotie of it while sitting in the parking lot of a gas-station in Florida.
I'm definitely all about....everything. I'm going to end up selling my ass on the street for lip balm.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 04:49:43 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"

That's actually true! Corona is actually the concentrated urine of hobos.


Mexican hobos no less, and what could be better?

I will hopefully be ordering the vol iv's later, and maybe a glass and a shirt if I can swing it. Gotta love what the election has done to the exchange rate!
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 01:38:56 pm »

The shot glasses look pretty neat. But I've never consumed a shot and own no liquor to measure with one so I think I'll pass on this one.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 01:51:53 pm »

The spouse and I ordered some things as stocking-stuffers for each other, including the pint glass.  But it's still not enough, I couldn't convince him that what we needed was WAY more Science.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2004, 02:57:11 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
The shot glasses look pretty neat. But I've never consumed a shot and own no liquor to measure with one so I think I'll pass on this one.


i think that if i ever manage to have children and am allowed by society to continue raising them after the sitcom based upon my hilariously foolish fatherly antics clues the world in on my inabilities as a father takes off and becomes wildly popular that i will dispense all of their liquid medicine (such as dime-a-tap, mmmm grape!) in shot glasses.

on one hand, i look back to my childhood and think, that would have kicked the ass.

on the other hand, i would be installing into them some deep psychological desire to drink medicating substances out of shot glasses.

on the back-hand, isn't it every parent's dream to see their children surpass their own life and etc?  so, for my children to get drunk while using glassware as opposed to drinking out of a bottle would indeed be the happiest moment of my fatherhood.  ok, second happiest, 1st being the big fat check from the network.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

V-Adore

  • Guest
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2004, 06:28:09 pm »

I drank Dimetapp as a kid out of those plastic cups that were basically shotglasses. That, and, when I became hideously tired of the taste of Artificial Grape, my parents encouraged me to start taking the stuff "John Wayne style," which is to say slug it back like one would particularly medicinal liquor. As a result, I became about the most hard-boiled frequently-sick elementary school kid ever, and I still can't stand artificial grape flavoring (except for Mountain Dew Pitch Black, quite inexplicably).

Anyway, the new glasses are k-rad. I still don't know if I need Achewood barware, but hey, classy.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2004, 07:22:00 pm »

Arkabee, I love your nested-loop posts!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2004, 07:31:29 pm »

Quote from: "slink"
Quote from: "Bozack"

That's actually true! Corona is actually the concentrated urine of hobos.


Mexican hobos no less, and what could be better?


From what I understand, it takes Mexican hobos absolutely ages to jump off of trains. Why the hell are they so slow?

Don't even pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about.

But seriosuly. What I really want is another chance to buy an Achewood baseball cap. I want to wear the Rabbit Ambulance on my head, Dammit!
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2004, 07:32:41 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
That's actually true! Corona is actually the concentrated urine of hobos. But I love it, because I once drank a fotie of it while sitting in the parking lot of a gas-station in Florida.


Only the "concentrated" part of that is questionable.  Corona is not concentrated anything.
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2004, 08:19:52 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
I still can't stand artificial grape flavoring (except for Mountain Dew Pitch Black, quite inexplicably).

That is so wrong. Pitch Black taste liked watered down Kool-Aid. If I want carbonated non-grape I go for the Welch's like a regular person. Also, CUNT.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #27 on: December 07, 2004, 05:08:22 pm »

Hey, this morning when I got to my office bright and early, there was an email waiting for me from Achewater Publishing (via paypal). It turns out that my Lyle shirt is beginning to wend its way northward to the Nabu hovel. Wooooot! (Is that right?)

Also, there was a care package from my darling on my desk - she's so sweet!
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Online Online
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2004, 05:01:42 pm »

I just received my box o' Achewood goodness. And it just shipped Friday. The Lyle glasses are very sweet and I got a free rabbit ambulance temp. tattoo. I do miss the "Achewater publishing first edition" stamp that was in Volume 3 though.
Logged

Lane

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 40
    • View Profile
    • http://www.lanemcfadden.net
New Merch (as of 30th November 2004)
« Reply #29 on: December 15, 2004, 06:28:56 pm »

Quote from: "Chris Onstad"
Quote from: "Lane"
I'd be interested in further information about how the pint glasses are printed, and how well the printing holds up to multiple dishwashings.


Thanks for asking.


And thank you for answering.  Since I and my friends are all alcoholics, you have made Christmas shopping very easy this year.
Logged
He gets with the ladies, but in the end they do not like him.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up