Good morning.
I'm curious to know the details of your most recent breakfast. Food, brands, ingredients, weather, accompanying side dishes, reading material, personal company, &c. For sociological purposes, I'd also love a barebones idea of who you are: where you're from, your approximate age, line of work/situation (college student, former US President, professional welder, &c) and the like. Any comments on the general concept of morning food will also be greeted with great interest.
Sadly, "great interest" is the closest thing to a financial reward we can offer for your participation in this study.
I ask this with a vague sociological interest and also with a desire to broaden my repertoire of breakfasts that occur to me in the morning before I have eaten breakfast.
My recent breakfast: a simple homemade jalapeņo-cheddar frittata, inconsistently spicy and slightly overcooked, accompanied by grocery store brand sour cream, tomato-based salsa of a medium spice level from a jar, French pressed Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Breakfast Blend*, and two hot homemade buttered corn muffins, along with a side of the extremely crappy Portland Press Herald and a gorgeous rainy day. I'm a graphic designer/almost-grad-student born, bred, raised, and living in Portland, Maine, the beautiful city with the most restaurants and gay people per capita of any place on the east coast.
Yours in breakfast,
[ Franz. ]
*"Bright, sweet and engaging. Our favorite way to start the day." - GMCR