Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Terrible dream where Bobby Flay came to my childhood home, danced on the table, recited verse, and we had nothing interesting for him to do.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Shank 'em - 13th January 2005  (Read 9534 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Formica

  • Showbiz
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 8
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 205
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2005, 05:06:32 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I would not want to see Onstad when his inner Pat comes out to play.

Sage wisdom, that.

If ever Pat needed a shanking, it was then. Actually, all the time, but right then in particular.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2005, 05:24:24 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
I would not want to see Onstad when his inner Pat comes out to play.

I thought that was when he posted here.


Damn, beat me to it!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2005, 06:14:41 pm »

Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2005, 06:21:40 pm »

I can see the first undergrad psychology essay about Achewood now:

Ray is who Onstad wants to be, Beef is who he fears he may be, and Pat is who is really is.

Oh, it's all so Freudian I need a cigar.

Skillator

  • Guest
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2005, 06:54:39 pm »

As a whole this strip is insanely beautiful:
At a party at the cat in the thong's blue toilet, the asshole cat shows up with prunes covered in carob which he describes as chocolate covered cherries. The emotionally imbalanced cat proceeds to gag on them as he's berated by the asshole cat. The overweight squirrel fresh out of prison proceeds to stab the asshole cat in front of the blue toilet, the hibachi and the other party goers... in the ankle.

I also love the martini resting on the back of the toilet.
I'm becoming Roast Beef more and more every day it's shocking.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2005, 07:31:23 pm »

Quote from: "Skillator"
I'm becoming Roast Beef more and more every day it's shocking.

Your initiation is progressing nicely. Although you could stand to use more Beefspeak.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #21 on: January 13, 2005, 07:38:03 pm »

I've been reading the stip for years but not posting here.
I went through a Lyle phase and a Philippe phase, but now I'm settling into Roastbeefiness. I was seriously wondering how much sodium was in my curry last night.
I think his threatening sexual assault to Pat and moving out was a big maturing step for us both and we were able to bridge the gap to becoming one another. I too have a lot of shirts that say ridiculous things that I will never wear. "What the hell people?"
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2005, 07:47:14 pm »

My favorite part: Ray continues to squat within puking distance of the toilet.  I think he gazes into the deep blue bowl and imagines a tiny little surfer.

Or maybe the Ti-D-Bowl man, all wearing his captain's hat, speedboating around the commode, pulling some waterskiers behind his miniature craft...
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2005, 07:48:49 pm »

Roast Beef Quote of the month:

"If I could ever do a single thing to not screw up my life it would be a goddam miracle."

I just read this blog and I just about died. In real life, he would be my best friend ever!
Logged

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2005, 07:51:01 pm »

What's this about being vegan? Isn't a regular chocolate-covered CUNT vegan, as long as you use dark chocolate?
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2005, 07:54:57 pm »

I just wish Todd had shot Pat.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2005, 07:57:48 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
Or maybe the Ti-D-Bowl man, all wearing his captain's hat, speedboating around the commode, pulling some waterskiers behind his miniature craft...

I thought that was Red Man on a Jetski.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2005, 09:03:17 pm »

I wonder if Todd is going to fuck Pat in the ankle now.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

Skillator

  • Guest
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2005, 09:34:22 pm »

I would love a Todd Blog.
It would make my day.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Shank 'em - 13th January 2005
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2005, 09:40:56 pm »

Quote from: "Asherdan"
Except for the bit where Todd is hell of illiterate.


Another new avatar?  Fickle!
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up