Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
That Word Front, the kind host of TOUAMB.com, offers high quality t-shirts for sale?

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/20/05 - Molly?!  (Read 10758 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« on: January 20, 2005, 12:51:28 pm »

Hell, eating sandwiches on the internet at the beckon call of a perverted russian automaton beats the crap out of working at Wendy's.

Poor Molly... I can just picture her in the dark closet, with a broom leaning up against the wall beside her, stepping in a mop bucket and slowly taking a bite of a six-inch roasted chicken on wheat with tomatoes and light mayo. Crying. Asking for some salt.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2005, 01:09:30 pm »

No, not Molly, it can't be Molly...I...I refuse to believe it.
Why?
Why would she do that?
Beef, it's time to do something about this.
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2005, 01:36:57 pm »

I have a soft spot for Molly because 1.) She reminds me of my wife, and 2.) My little dachshund is named Molly, and she is quite adorable.

Kick his metal ass, Beef.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2005, 01:55:32 pm »

Subway started toasting their subs now, isn't that enough innovation for Vlad? Why does he need more humiliation?
Logged

Carlos del Vaca

  • The Mayor
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1316
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5007
  • Greetings from Banana Town
    • View Profile
    • bigfool.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2005, 02:04:27 pm »

Ooooooooooooh, that's cold.  Maybe it is a better gig than being yelled at by Taco Bell customers, but still, poor Beef seeing his girl like that.
Logged
My friends call me the Mayor.
My enemies don't call me anything.  'Cuz they're all dead.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2005, 02:30:50 pm »

I knew this whole thing was going somewhere
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2005, 02:34:08 pm »

I physically winced when I read that last speech balloon.
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2005, 03:07:03 pm »

I want to cry.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2005, 03:20:36 pm »

Of course it was Molly.  Who else would it be?  And what's so horrible about being paid to eat a sandwich while people watch remotely?
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2005, 03:49:15 pm »

If Vlad is to be believed, the second phase of this endeavor, once he is able to move it out of the Subway closet, will involve significantly less clothes.

I also project the sandwiches in question will be entering the body though additional orifices. This is only a theory.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2005, 03:55:21 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
I also project the sandwiches in question will be entering the body though additional orifices. This is only a theory.


AND THEN THE BIRTHDAY CAKES
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2005, 04:24:38 pm »

Molly is too good for any sort of cam work. Plus, her and Beef.
HER AND BEEF!
I think we've discovered Va's secret pleasure.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2005, 05:12:39 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
I think we've discovered Va's secret pleasure.


We may have discovered Jough's secret pleasure, too.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #13 on: January 20, 2005, 05:33:23 pm »

I do love a good sandwich, which is a thing that is extraordinarily hard to come by at Subway.

I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.  I'll bet all of you have, too.
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #14 on: January 20, 2005, 05:37:22 pm »

I was just eating my lunch out in the car and some guy walking by looked at me through the windshield. I tried to charge him a dollar, but he just kept walking faster and faster until I couldn't keep up anymore.

Deadbeat.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up