Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

HIDE YOUR SHAME
by wearing new t-shirts from Word Front Wares. Shroud yourself in pure unadulterated awesome.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 1/20/05 - Molly?!  (Read 10766 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2005, 05:41:15 pm »

Awww, this made me really sad. Damn you, Vlad! Beef, represent! The King of Make-Outs is calling your girlfriend a nasty dame!

NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE FORCED FLUFFING OF HOGS!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2005, 05:47:39 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
NOW IS THE TIME FOR THE FORCED FLUFFING OF HOGS!

That is a whole different web-cam. Probably involving the word "humiliation."
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2005, 05:48:11 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
I do love a good sandwich, which is a thing that is extraordinarily hard to come by at Subway.

I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.  I'll bet all of you have, too.


I disagree.  Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.

And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.

And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2005, 05:53:30 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
I disagree.  Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.


Granted, but "mediocre to decent" != "good".
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2005, 05:57:32 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "miles"
I disagree.  Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.


Granted, but "mediocre to decent" != "good".


I should have added "and sometimes good" but I really just wanted to defend the honor of Subway.  It was the first job I really liked.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Skillator

  • Guest
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2005, 06:15:30 pm »

This makes me sad but I hope the shock empowers beef to do something pro-active again. He has the power, he has the will, and now the motivation. This could get good.
Maybe he'll shove Vlad's face in the blue toilet!
Logged

side_show

  • Sweet Fancy Moses
  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 501
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 6487
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2005, 06:27:57 pm »

Giant condoms, and now the submarine sandwiches to put them on. Nooooooooo!

My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him.  I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on.  We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet.  We're god damn dirty apes!
Logged
Abuse of power comes as no surprise.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2005, 06:29:15 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.


I'm worried about Va, people.  Is there anything we can do?
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2005, 06:37:02 pm »

Quote from: "Va"
Quote from: "miles"
I disagree.  Subway is the perfect combination of ubiquity, inexpensiveness, and mediocre to decent quality.


Granted, but "mediocre to decent" != "good".


it IS fast food
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe

V-Adore

  • Guest
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2005, 06:41:10 pm »

Quote from: "side_show"
Giant condoms, and now the submarine sandwiches to put them on. Nooooooooo!

My S.O. and I were just talking about this when I accidentally sneezed on him.  I immediatly apologized, and then pondered if anyone in the world would get off on being sneezed on.  We basically came to the conclusion that there is likly a fetish for anything, and that if you look hard enough, it's probably out there on the internet.  We're god damn dirty apes!

This fetish almost certainly exists. I'm not going looking for it, though.

Anyway, yes, I suspect Beef will be unleashing just a terrifying flurry of ass-kicking. Furious Kazenzakis Power, go! Besides, as we know, no party in Achewood can end without a r0-b0t gettin' his hardware handed to him in a paper bag.
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2005, 06:44:47 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Va"
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.


I'm worried about Va, people.  Is there anything we can do?




yeah....that's it... go ahead, take a bite...yeeeessssssssss...... is that egg salad? ohmygodohmygodohmygod.....

You can't help an addict until they hit bottom.

This is the bottom.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

Steve Hogan

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 167
    • View Profile
    • http://www.steve-hogan.com/
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2005, 06:56:32 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Va"
And no, eating a sandwich is not a bad thing to do on camera, but one only has to be merely acquainted with Vlad to know it won't stop with deep throating a sub.

And I'm not thinking of a wrap here, people.


You...you don't mean those big cookies do you?
Logged

Va

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 7
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 435
    • View Profile
    • http://posdef.net
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2005, 07:16:33 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Va"
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.


I'm worried about Va, people.  Is there anything we can do?


Short of forcibly preventing me from eating in restaurants?  No.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2005, 08:24:58 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "Va"
I have allowed complete strangers to view me eating a sandwich many times for FREE.


I'm worried about Va, people.  Is there anything we can do?


I've got a full Subway Club card...
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
1/20/05 - Molly?!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2005, 08:25:54 pm »

Quote from: "Va"

Short of forcibly preventing me from eating in restaurants?  No.


Well, I mean....if that's what it takes.

TOUAMB- Preventing Va From Eating in Restaurants Since 2005
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up