Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects  (Read 7434 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2005, 04:47:43 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Onstad, if you are reading this, I will commission you to make a painting of Phillipe and Ultra Peanut in this pose.


I think that would be the most disturbing Achewood painting ever. That would even be the case if Onstad were to do one of Pat holding his own skull.
Logged

Limmo

  • roast beef (the middle cat)
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 40
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1166
    • View Profile
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2005, 04:51:45 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
I think that would be the most disturbing Achewood painting ever. That would even be the case if Onstad were to do one of Pat holding his own skull.


Disturbing?  Pat holding his own skull would basically be like treasure.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2005, 04:52:57 pm »

Quote from: "Limmo"
Quote from: "Mantonio"
I think that would be the most disturbing Achewood painting ever. That would even be the case if Onstad were to do one of Pat holding his own skull.


Disturbing?  Pat holding his own skull would basically be like treasure.


What would really be disturbing would be Pat butt-banging Ultra Peanut while a terrified Phillipe looks on.

Perspective, people, perspective.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2005, 04:53:38 pm »

Yeah, I would buy a painting of Pat holding his own skull. Rad, yo.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2005, 04:56:35 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Yeah, I would buy a painting of Pat holding his own skull. Rad, yo.


Mr. Bear would be a better candidate for that, being more of the thespian.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2005, 05:04:12 pm »

Is she climaxing?  In pain?  Making choo-choo noises?  I like the third option because I have a train fetish.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2005, 05:05:41 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Is she climaxing?  In pain?  Making choo-choo noises?  I like the third option because I have a train fetish.


Yes, but she's japanese so it's a bullet train. Those are VERY FAST CHOO CHOOS.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2005, 05:11:17 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "miles"
Is she climaxing?  In pain?  Making choo-choo noises?  I like the third option because I have a train fetish.


Yes, but she's japanese so it's a bullet train. Those are VERY FAST CHOO CHOOS.


That's so sexy.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2005, 05:19:41 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "miles"
Is she climaxing?  In pain?  Making choo-choo noises?  I like the third option because I have a train fetish.


Yes, but she's japanese so it's a bullet train. Those are VERY FAST CHOO CHOOS.


That's so sexy.



You're a sick puppy, but then i find people like this. (safe for work)
Logged

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2005, 06:21:27 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
You're a sick puppy, but then i find people like this. (safe for work)


Those pictures are all busted when I look.  This upsets me quite a bit.  I feel like I'm missing something potentially life-changing.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2005, 08:13:01 pm »

On the skull thing -- this creates the question of whether or not Mr. Bear even has a skull, as he is of course an alive stuffed animal. Pat is real (or, at least, real within the diagetic universe of the comic), so we know he has a skull. Eventually Nice Pete will show us when Pat finally wears out his welcome.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2005, 08:23:21 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
On the skull thing -- this creates the question of whether or not Mr. Bear even has a skull, as he is of course an alive stuffed animal. Pat is real (or, at least, real within the diagetic universe of the comic), so we know he has a skull. Eventually Nice Pete will show us when Pat finally wears out his welcome.


When I came up with the idea for Pat holding his own skull, I somehow knew Nice Pete would be involved. Either that or time travel.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2005, 09:14:53 pm »

Quote from: "Mantonio"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
On the skull thing -- this creates the question of whether or not Mr. Bear even has a skull, as he is of course an alive stuffed animal. Pat is real (or, at least, real within the diagetic universe of the comic), so we know he has a skull. Eventually Nice Pete will show us when Pat finally wears out his welcome.


When I came up with the idea for Pat holding his own skull, I somehow knew Nice Pete would be involved. Either that or time travel.

I don't see any reason that both Nice Pete and time travel can't be involved. Hell, I would totally read the arc where Nice Pete traveled through time, killed Future-Pat, and brought various souvenirs back to Present-Pat.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2005, 09:16:26 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

I don't see any reason that both Nice Pete and time travel can't be involved. Hell, I would totally read the arc where Nice Pete traveled through time, killed Future-Pat, and brought various souvenirs back to Present-Pat.


hello pat.  here is you skull.  you wept such tears as i collected them in a jar before i removed it from your body.


edit- fixed the quoting issue.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
Japanese Textbook on Adult Subjects
« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2005, 09:22:57 pm »

In theory, Nice Pete could travel to the furthest point possible within Pat's lifetime (point "Z"), harvest his souvenirs, then travel to an earlier point (point "Y") home to an as-yet unmolested Pat, harvest more souvenirs, and so-on down the line.

"But wait", you say, "whatever souvenirs are harvested at point 'Y' would therefore be unavailable at point 'Z'". Nope. This is why you do it backwards: diverging timelines. This would be hard to represent in painting format; even a triptych wouldn't begin to cover it.

Imagine! Having a moist bag full of your own hands. Let's work towards a more exciting, erotic tomorrow, today.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up