Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down

Author Topic: Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005  (Read 9055 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2005, 02:48:02 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I guess I should post, in order for full disclosure, and as a sort of introduction, that Beatrice and I actually know each other quite well In Real Life. She's the ex-girlfriend that I screwed over, as opposed to the other way around, but we're perfectly cool now. A few months ago, I found out that she was a huge Achewood fan, and I told her to join up and post. Now she has. I, umm...I think she's pretty neat.

Also, if we refer to each other as "bitch" or cast aspersions on our respective heritage or genital size, it's probably either just joking or actual spurts of white hot resentment and anger. Either/or, really.

Why am I suddenly reminded of Sam & Diane?
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2005, 02:52:38 am »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "PinkStainlessTail"
Anyone else think that Ray's "Okay then, T! Bloody mary bong it is! Thanks!" in the first panel of the last row is kind of unnecessary and fucks up the flow a bit?


Now that you mention it.  But then again, half of what Ray says is unnecessary.


more than half.  maybe he should go deaf/mute for a while, take a vow of silence or something.  we all deserve a break after this past week's fiasco.

FIASCO!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2005, 02:56:30 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I guess I should post, in order for full disclosure, and as a sort of introduction, that Beatrice and I actually know each other quite well In Real Life. She's the ex-girlfriend that I screwed over, as opposed to the other way around, but we're perfectly cool now. A few months ago, I found out that she was a huge Achewood fan, and I told her to join up and post. Now she has. I, umm...I think she's pretty neat.

Also, if we refer to each other as "bitch" or cast aspersions on our respective heritage or genital size, it's probably either just joking or actual spurts of white hot resentment and anger. Either/or, really.


By revealing this you have opened the door for Onstad to CEASELESSLY MOCK YOU for you are now the REAL LIFE Roast Beef and Molly.

Beatrice, please to be eatink the toasted cheese steak now.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2005, 03:00:10 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
if we...  cast aspersions on our... genital size, it's... just joking.


Way to nip it in the bud Boz old boy.  It's always a good idea, when introducing your ex girlfriend, to preemptively announce that she is joking if she says your junk is small.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2005, 03:10:18 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I guess I should post, in order for full disclosure, and as a sort of introduction, that Beatrice and I actually know each other quite well In Real Life. She's the ex-girlfriend that I screwed over, as opposed to the other way around, but we're perfectly cool now. A few months ago, I found out that she was a huge Achewood fan, and I told her to join up and post. Now she has. I, umm...I think she's pretty neat.

Also, if we refer to each other as "bitch" or cast aspersions on our respective heritage or genital size, it's probably either just joking or actual spurts of white hot resentment and anger. Either/or, really.


So, is Bea in NY or KY?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2005, 03:31:59 am »

If she makes fun of your junk, it is only because she is bitter that her name is Beat Rice.

Is her nickname mashed potatoes?  Or macaroni and cheese?  What other side dishes beat rice?  Green Bean Almondine?

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2005, 03:41:46 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

So, is Bea in NY or KY?


I'm guessing KY (The Jelly State!) because of her (his?) louisville.edu e-mail address.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2005, 04:23:51 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "AugustWest"

So, is Bea in NY or KY?


I'm guessing KY (The Jelly State!) because of her (his?) louisville.edu e-mail address.


Ah, one of my alma maters.  You're so professional, Howie.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2005, 04:46:08 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"

Why am I suddenly reminded of Sam & Diane?


Pop-culture reference... hurting my brain...
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2005, 06:00:15 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"

Ah, one of my alma maters.  You're so professional, Howie.


INCLUDING - an electric-cooled pony harness!  With fuel injection.  Fuel injection.  Fuel injection.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2005, 06:07:27 am »

Quote from: "jough"
Quote from: "AugustWest"

Ah, one of my alma maters.  You're so professional, Howie.


INCLUDING - an electric-cooled pony harness!  With fuel injection.  Fuel injection.  Fuel injection.


I love you, cuz.



Yours truly,

Studebaker Hoch
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
I am lame.
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2005, 06:22:39 am »

yeah, KY, the Jelly State!


And hello to all!

Perhaps I get a firm hold of this forum stuff shortly.

I'll practice by hell of ragging on Bozart at all opportunities, but only if he promises to do the same (not like we don't already...) If this is Beef and Molly I call Beef right now.  We all know who did the dirty sandwich work at Subway, Bozart, and it wasn't meeeee.

And can we use our real names?  Cause I keep typing and erasing... OR IS THIS A SECRET?!?



(Anna)

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2005, 06:24:07 am »

BOZACK!  what in the hell, i can't even remember... god-DAMN.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2005, 06:27:40 am »

Bozart is Mozart's little brother.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
Bloody Mary Bong - 02.17.2005
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2005, 06:35:29 am »

And Bozak is a generic anti-depressant...  But he's still pretty sad.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up