Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Today's Kim Jong-il Fact™: North Korean state media reports that Kim routinely shoots three or four holes-in-one per round. (Wikipedia)

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bloggening - end of Februaryish  (Read 11543 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« on: February 19, 2005, 03:38:06 am »

Holy crap a new entry!

I'm too lazy to google, but please tell me that this heated handle and 1/2" drop is shit that Onstad is making up. I mean I've been weeping for humanity for a while now as it was, but this would just intesify it.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2005, 04:07:13 am »

CJ? Not being bothered to google something? Clearly the end times are upon us!
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2005, 04:17:58 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
CJ? Not being bothered to google something? Clearly the end times are upon us!

Because I'm terrified that it would be real. I'd rather live in ignorance.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2005, 04:42:53 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
CJ? Not being bothered to google something? Clearly the end times are upon us!

Because I'm terrified that it would be real. I'd rather live in ignorance.

Okay, full points for the Lovecraft Defense. Saving one's sanity is always a decent excuse to avoid looking.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2005, 05:05:36 am »

Heated door handles!  Breakfast phalluses!


Life is crazy and good.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2005, 05:54:22 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I'm too lazy to google, but please tell me that this heated handle and 1/2" drop is shit that Onstad is making up. I mean I've been weeping for humanity for a while now as it was, but this would just intesify it.


You mean the idea of ridiculous automobile frills and add-ons is new to you?
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2005, 05:07:28 pm »

Hey, I kind of liked Memento. It was a neat gimmick.
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2005, 06:56:02 pm »

Nice Pete rocks. If only he'd update his blog, though. I want to know what happens to Dimitri and the passel of college girls.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2005, 07:25:24 pm »

Yes, Nice Pete and Arthur are perfect for Pat in a cosmic justice sort of way.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

sensate

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 111
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2005, 11:36:12 pm »

I cannot begin to describe how cool it was the moment I read "I'm getting pretty sore from the way he holds my neck against the wall while he eats all this stuff."

I was starting to have not-nice thoughts about Onstad not updating the blogs, and then he does this. So good.

It's like Pat will put up with anything in the context of self-help, even if it's from a serial murderer. And Pete must be getting kind of frustrated that Pat isn't responding at all the right way to being tortured...could Pat's turn at the wheel of the 1984 Subaru Brat be coming up?
Logged

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2005, 12:06:49 am »

A natto-only diet?  That's an even scarier thought than having Nice Pete hold your neck against the wall.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2005, 01:32:02 am »

You know, sometimes Pat makes some good points.

Quote from: "Pat Reynolds"

"Today's perpetrator was someone representing the so-called "Stars and Stripes Committee," a woman in a man's grey suit wearing an offensive American flag-resembling ball cap. I have no idea what this committee represents, other than new lows in women's fashion"

"I opened the door and was immediately confronted by two dumpy old [Jehovah's Witness] women who wanted to talk about "friendship." First I thought Cornelius had had them sent over, since he's probably still secretly steamed about the shooting, but their rap quickly proved to be the straight pointless bullshit."

"If I get stuck in another Toys'R'Us behind a non-English speaking family of eight, or skinny goateed white trash boys with FOX motorcycle sweatshirts and insubstantial brain pans, or women with feathered hair from the 70s who are wearing garish 49ers jerseys and white high-top tennis shoes, I just might decide against shopping at all."
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2005, 08:57:52 pm »

Perhaps Pat is Onstad's evil alter-ego.  Or maybe just mine.  He says all the things I could only dream of having the cohones to announce.  Sometimes I think Onstad just takes his own observations to that borderline level and then gives them to Pat for a fast ride to the outrageous quadrant.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2005, 03:14:55 am »

I demand that Onstad draw Beef dressed as a Mountie. I'm giddy just thinking about it.
Logged

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2005, 03:54:03 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
I demand that Onstad draw Beef dressed as a Mountie. I'm giddy just thinking about it.


Beef should get high again and think he's Canadian.  REally, Beef smoking pot was one of my favorite things, but he had to be all "Death Is My Anti-Drug" and so I think he's not going back... le sigh.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up