Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize them, you are a mile away from them and you have their shoes.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Bloggening - end of Februaryish  (Read 11546 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Emergent_C

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Female
  • Posts: 153
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #45 on: February 25, 2005, 04:27:57 pm »

Ooooo...Ray's "making bread" with some artsy chick. If this doesn't make it into the comic, I'm going to be very disappointed. Very disappointed indeed.
Logged
now I know that being in trouble is a fake idea

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #46 on: February 25, 2005, 05:10:12 pm »

Can Ray ever go into a retail establishment without picking some girl up? Damn.

And can somebody explain to me what is the deal with the Escalade? Also, the Humvee?
Logged

Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 23
    • View Profile
    • http://www.subrevolt.com/phpnuke
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #47 on: February 25, 2005, 06:40:25 pm »

sorry bobby, but annapolis is only good for sea food, and barely even then. it mostly sucks. there's a good college there and some decent sushi, but annapolis for food isn't the way to go. go to rockville. it's a long drive, but worth it.
Logged
** it seemed to give him energy **

V-Adore

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #48 on: February 25, 2005, 07:13:28 pm »

I, too, hate it when teenagers run out of money in front of me in line. This is sort of why I don't go to my college's snack bar anymore.

oh my god I share an opinion with Pat
time for the seppuku
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #49 on: February 25, 2005, 07:15:42 pm »

Quote from: "Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy"
sorry bobby, but annapolis is only good for sea food, and barely even then. it mostly sucks. there's a good college there and some decent sushi, but annapolis for food isn't the way to go. go to rockville. it's a long drive, but worth it.


What the hell are you talking about?
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #50 on: February 25, 2005, 08:44:26 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy"
sorry bobby, but annapolis is only good for sea food, and barely even then. it mostly sucks. there's a good college there and some decent sushi, but annapolis for food isn't the way to go. go to rockville. it's a long drive, but worth it.


What the hell are you talking about?


"Don't go back to rockville,
And waste another year "
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #51 on: February 26, 2005, 12:35:11 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy"
sorry bobby, but annapolis is only good for sea food, and barely even then. it mostly sucks. there's a good college there and some decent sushi, but annapolis for food isn't the way to go. go to rockville. it's a long drive, but worth it.


What the hell are you talking about?


He is talking about my college.  And the town that I live in.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #52 on: February 26, 2005, 12:51:13 am »

Quote from: "Max"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Huge Uncut Asian Jerkboy"
sorry bobby, but annapolis is only good for sea food, and barely even then. it mostly sucks. there's a good college there and some decent sushi, but annapolis for food isn't the way to go. go to rockville. it's a long drive, but worth it.


What the hell are you talking about?


He is talking about my college.  And the town that I live in.


But who suggested going to annapolis? Not I. I suggested a meetup closer to DC (which, I may add, would be closer to Rockville) for the purpose of barbeque. I give a shit about Annapolis (although I have a nasty habit of sleeping with loonies from St. John's, which I am beginning to suspect is less a university and more an insane asylum)
Logged

Max

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 147
    • View Profile
    • http://rock-action.blogspot.com
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2005, 06:37:29 am »

that is correct
Logged

Doc

  • Growing Cucumbers of Impressive Dimensions
  • Writer's Workshoppers
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1408
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 5017
  • an emergency backup pug
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #54 on: February 26, 2005, 09:10:06 am »

It's nice to see some new chapters from nice pete, I thought after Todd dissed him he'd decided to stop writing or something.

Molly is very tricky for me, I haven't really liked her since the 'thats why women are good for men' line, but at the same time she was pretty sympathetic through all the gramma k stuff.

Does anyone else think Beef is slowly getting crazier? Or is it just that Onstad is just making us more aware of it and he's been like this all along.

Its funny really, Beef does just as much whiny crap as Molly, but we don't hold it against him. Maybe its because he doesn't expect any sympathy from a cold heartless world.
Logged
Inev: 'A lot of things are ridiculous if you think about them long enough, you know?'

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #55 on: February 26, 2005, 04:54:29 pm »

Quote from: "Doc"
Does anyone else think Beef is slowly getting crazier? Or is it just that Onstad is just making us more aware of it and he's been like this all along.

I dunno, once a guy buries a shirt there's really not much further he can go, craziness-wise.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2005, 02:37:34 pm »

The Oscars were last night?
Logged

MaxAce

  • Scrambles the Dog
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 9
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2005, 03:59:57 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Max"
He is talking about my college.  And the town that I live in.
But who suggested going to annapolis? Not I. I suggested a meetup closer to DC (which, I may add, would be closer to Rockville) for the purpose of barbeque. I give a shit about Annapolis (although I have a nasty habit of sleeping with loonies from St. John's, which I am beginning to suspect is less a university and more an insane asylum)


Is St. John's a good college? I got a thing from them in the mail. I am trying to decide which college to attend.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2005, 04:09:22 pm »

Quote from: "MaxAce"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Max"
He is talking about my college.  And the town that I live in.
But who suggested going to annapolis? Not I. I suggested a meetup closer to DC (which, I may add, would be closer to Rockville) for the purpose of barbeque. I give a shit about Annapolis (although I have a nasty habit of sleeping with loonies from St. John's, which I am beginning to suspect is less a university and more an insane asylum)


Is St. John's a good college? I got a thing from them in the mail. I am trying to decide which college to attend.


Statistically speaking, of the three people from there I've met, all are clinically insane. Enjoy!
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
The Bloggening - end of Februaryish
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2005, 04:18:15 pm »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "MaxAce"
Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "Max"
He is talking about my college.  And the town that I live in.
But who suggested going to annapolis? Not I. I suggested a meetup closer to DC (which, I may add, would be closer to Rockville) for the purpose of barbeque. I give a shit about Annapolis (although I have a nasty habit of sleeping with loonies from St. John's, which I am beginning to suspect is less a university and more an insane asylum)


Is St. John's a good college? I got a thing from them in the mail. I am trying to decide which college to attend.


Statistically speaking, of the three people from there I've met, all are clinically insane. Enjoy!


Yes Bobby, but isn't everybody you meet at your uh, institution clinically insane?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up