Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Which condom is best?  (Read 6859 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Which condom is best?
« on: March 02, 2005, 02:22:45 pm »

I've never put this much thought into it.

God, what a fun research project!  I need a job at Slate.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Which condom is best?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2005, 02:31:42 pm »

At the risk of oversharing, I can second their recommendation of the Pleasure Plus.  They're a bit harder to find, but worth the effort.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Which condom is best?
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2005, 02:47:33 pm »

Yeah, I am hell of weirded out by those warm-up ones.  Also, I don't think I could buy condoms called "Kimono" (with lotus leaves on the package no less) without being concerned that the clerk was gonna think that I was into... like... anime and stuff.  

I guess it wouldn't be as bad as having to be seen with the "Extended Pleasure" ones, though.
Logged
goose means greedy

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Which condom is best?
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2005, 02:54:32 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
I guess it wouldn't be as bad as having to be seen with the "Extended Pleasure" ones, though.


***Possible Too Much Information Alert***

Got those once.  On accident, I swear!  They, well, sucked.  Instead of extending the pleasure they actually kinda minimized it.  Luckily we had a couple normal ones left, so I was able to switch.  Then I threw the rest of the Extended Pleasures away, which I hate doing because condoms are kind of expensive.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Which condom is best?
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2005, 04:25:05 pm »

I'm pissed because if I ever do get my junk pierced, I'm going to have to buy specialty condoms from Japan, and yeah, they might think I was into anime.
But I might get a job at a sex shop, so everything works out!
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Which condom is best?
« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2005, 04:54:45 pm »

So you hold "taking a job in a sex shop" as "I have lived a happy and fulfilling life"?

Gimpson

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 16
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 592
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gimpysoft.com
Which condom is best?
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2005, 05:02:11 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
So you hold "taking a job in a sex shop" as "I have lived a happy and fulfilling life"?


I once was offered a job at Erotic Cabaret in Houston, but turned it down because they needed me to stay through the holidays and I was planning on going home to California.  

I think my life would have been somehow different if I had taken that job.  More fulfilling, I'd say.
Logged

andalucia

  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1680
    • View Profile
    • http://www.awesomeblurry.com
Which condom is best?
« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2005, 05:12:29 pm »

This is all well and good, but I am reminded that we still never got real closure on the No ##### Day game.


içi
Logged
goose means greedy

CortJstr

  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9819
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Which condom is best?
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 05:32:42 pm »

The last time I need to purchase condoms with any frequency I was dating a girl with a latex allergy which was a huge pain in the ass and required us to always to go one certain CVS that carried the plasticy kind.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Which condom is best?
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 07:29:51 pm »

Wow. I'd never realised that condom selections were such a nation absed thing. I'm not sure if it's possible to get any of those in the UK.
Although here you can get Virgin condoms. Yes, that's right... Not only are they called Virgin condoms, but they are from Richard Branson (or were 'til he, I'm sure, sold them off). They suck though, if you'll excuse the phrase in this instance.

All that said, you can probably buy American condoms online here.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Which condom is best?
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2005, 08:38:02 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
I'm pissed because if I ever do get my junk pierced, I'm going to have to buy specialty condoms from Japan, and yeah, they might think I was into anime.
But I might get a job at a sex shop, so everything works out!


The starting job is cleaning off the screens in the 25 cent arcade booths. You got the stomach for that, champ?
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Which condom is best?
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2005, 09:14:53 pm »

God, no I don't, but the place is just a shop. No room for a movie booth or anything.
And they sell Virgin condoms inside of Virgin megastores here, for a buck a pop, which is TOTAL bullshit. Fuck you, Branson. FUCK YOU.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Which condom is best?
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 09:24:50 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"

And they sell Virgin condoms inside of Virgin megastores here, for a buck a pop, which is TOTAL bullshit. Fuck you, Branson. FUCK YOU.


To be fair, he has nothing to do with Virgin Megastores anymore either. But still, fuck you, Branson!

Oh, and, dude... Don't do it! I couldn't even get my tongue pierced.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Which condom is best?
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2005, 10:26:18 pm »

Well, I'm getting my septum done in a few weeks, maybe. If I can deal with that, I'll start putting more serious thought into the penile barb. It's still in the realm of jokes now, but if I'm okay with the needle going into my face, I'll slowly phase out the laughter, maybe.

I like Branson as this bizarre joke character. He seems like the human Ray, to me at least, although since I'm usually an ocean away from him, you probably have different feelings towards him.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Which condom is best?
« Reply #14 on: March 02, 2005, 10:40:19 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"

I like Branson as this bizarre joke character. He seems like the human Ray


I can kind of see what you mean. Far too much money and a very inquisitive nature. All we get of him over here is him being terribly english, and then setting off in another fuck*ng balloon.
I don't dislike him, but I tend to find most of his endeavours utterly pointless.

As for piercings, I did always kind of mean to get one. I thought about eyebrow or septum, but kind of went off the idea. In the end I figured having a piece of metal stuck in my face would just annoy me in the end. I don't even wear a watch anymore.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up