Here's my bad joke:
Two hillbilly cousins Cletus and Buford were out of work again. Cletus suggested that if they were to ever get ahead they would need to get a better education. So they headed down to the local college and asked to speak to an advisor. Cletus was the first to see the advisor who told him he would need to take classes in math, science, and logic. "Logic," Cletus said, "what's that?" "Well, it's a way of figuring things out. Here's an example. Do you own a lawnmower Cletus?" "Well, yes sir, I do." "Ok then, logic tells us that you have a yard. Is that true?" "Yes sir, it is." Alright then, if you have a yard, logic tells us you own a house." "Yep, I sure do." "Most men who own their own home are married." "Yessir, Me 'n Nelly Mae have been together 13 years." "Since you're married, logic dictates that you're a heterosexual." "Damn straight, I am." "Ok, that's how logic works." "Wow, that's pretty amazing." A few minutes later Cletus is out in the hall when Buford ask him what the advisor said. "Well, he said I'll need to take classes in math, science, and logic." "Logic," Buford says, "what's that?" I'll give ye an example Bu. Do you have a lawnmower?" "No Clete, I don't." "You're a queer ain't 'ya?"
Thank You.
~Paul