Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Sometimes I don't know what the fuck y'all are talking about and I'm cool with that.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album  (Read 7413 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

MSC

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 142
    • View Profile
3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2005, 11:17:09 pm »

What is with Pat's black shoes/socks?
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2005, 11:17:28 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
No, god dammit. I need my climax,and I need it NOW!

Bozack, I think this is directed at you.
Logged

Golfhaus

  • VIP
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 116
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1625
  • He does not approve. Not at all.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.prolefeed.com
3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« Reply #32 on: March 05, 2005, 06:30:46 pm »

Quote from: "Skillator"
I think this may be the first time I've ever agreed with you and that frightens me but I'm willing to give the big O a chance, especially now that he seems to be bringing closure to a long lost story line.
You can't esacape a pact with the devil!
AAAAAIIIIIIIGHT!?


I dunno... maybe the devil pact is a storyline that NEVER reaches closure, but always rears its ugly head at irregular, but semi-frequent intervals. Kinda like Q on ST:TNG. You know it's coming because it's been a few months, and you know it's going to at least be entertaining, but you still kinda wish you were getting something... fresh.

The final week of Achewood will have Ray throwing a big party, then the Devil shows up on the last day and says, "It's time." Ray says, "Now?," finally understanding. The Devil replies, "Yes, Ray. Now." Ray looks at the Devil, looks back at the party, looks back at the Devil, sighs, and walks into the distance.
Logged

Franz.

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 35
    • View Profile
3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« Reply #33 on: March 06, 2005, 06:50:27 pm »

Quote from: "MaxAce"
I liked the phrase "always so quick to speak". That made me laugh.


Yeah, not least because it is perhaps the last thing you would say about Le Bœuf.

[ Franz. ]
Logged

doomglobe

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 35
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 410
    • View Profile
    • doom globe
3/4/05 Worse than a solo James Iha Album
« Reply #34 on: March 07, 2005, 08:29:35 am »

Quote from: "carlosdelvaca"
Agreed, this is a hell of a thing to be kept waiting for over the weekend.  Scare-ree.


this, my friend, is why I now read all my friday comics on monday. achewood expecially.
Logged
[expletive deleted]
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up