First of all, congrats to CJ for his 3000th post. That is impressive.
Also, I think this conga line thing has some merit. I now "only" need six more signups (and of course those people need to complete one offer themselves, which so far none of my four have been credited for, but it's supposed to take a few days, and it's only been half a business day so far, so we'll see).
I always thought these offers were shenanigans too until two of my friends wrote to show me photos of their new free Mac Minis. One of those friends got a free iPod last summer from the same Gratis Network company.
I may do the iPod shuffle thing too, since you only need three people to sign up.
I think that we can find a few people on this board, enough to start a Shuffle conga line and get us rolling, although of course the last person in the line will have to help get links from elsewhere. Since you can only get one item, though, no matter how many referrals you get, I'm happy to change the link on my web sites to match the top of the conga link.
Yeah. I loves me some free stuff, even if it isn't entirely free.