Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

It sounds to me like you haven't read the Sex Rulebook! The first rule of Sex is that everybody can always get it on. Man, go for it! Awesome! Awesome! -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 3/10/05: HARR-RGH  (Read 7074 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2005, 02:26:42 am »

Beatrice and I invented the word "chach" as a better slang word to replace the word "gunt," or describe a very minor gunt, or just to describe a vag. So maybe we could say, "Hey, baby, you want my botch to meet your chach?"
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2005, 02:34:04 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Beatrice and I invented the word "chach" as a better slang word to replace the word "gunt," or describe a very minor gunt, or just to describe a vag. So maybe we could say, "Hey, baby, you want my botch to meet your chach?"


please stop affectionately naming your genital warts and get back to the fat people sex-o-rama please
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2005, 02:36:15 am »

God DAMMIT, Bozack, you know I love you like the Batman brother I never had, but if you ever say the word "gunt" again I may be forced to destroy you.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2005, 02:40:20 am »

The sleeping dog's tongue is totally a buzzsaw or laser and Pat is totally James Bond all strapped to something moving slowly down a conveyor toward inevitable cut-in-halfage, only Pat doesn't escape at the last second and throw a henchman in the way of the blade/laser instead.

And Todd's asshole.  Way to add insult to injury.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2005, 02:40:57 am »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
God DAMMIT, Bozack, you know I love you like the Batman brother I never had, but if you ever say the word "gunt" again I may be forced to destroy you.


Well, yeah, it's the word that makes babies cry inside the womb. Hence...chach! And it's only one letter away from Chachi, and that makes me think of Joanie Loves Chachi, and those are only good memories, friends.

And look, Andy Acute, I'll get back to the sex-o-rama when I see a Swede with curly hair, in a ridiculous jacket, playing the keyboards and being stroked by uncoördinated women, DAMN IT.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2005, 02:43:44 am »

Never say "gunt."  NEVER.  that's the real reason i don't speak to Bozack anymore.  He ruined genitals for me.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2005, 02:51:36 am »

Congrats, Bozack.

You ruined her for other men. Must be some kind of power tool you're packin'. Did you leave her with meat curtains that flap and queef when she walks?




/man I'm feelin' like a sick fucker today
Logged

old kentucky shark

  • Dr. Kisses
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 30
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2005, 05:53:39 am »

Alt text notwithstanding, this thread should be called "Thud".

Dudes it has a whole panel for that word.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2005, 06:34:12 am »

Quote from: "Bozack"
Well, yeah, it's the word that makes babies cry inside the womb. Hence...chach! And it's only one letter away from Chachi, and that makes me think of Joanie Loves Chachi, and those are only good memories, friends.


I knew a guy, who I hated, who went by Chach.  Eww.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2005, 06:46:42 am »

....Someone volunteered that as their name? Jesus.

And if I ruined men for Beatrice, it wasn't because of sex. I prefer to ruin men through many more creative avenues.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #25 on: March 11, 2005, 12:51:30 pm »

I have a friend named Charlotte who goes by Chash, but that's a totally different sound (more like "shosh" when pronounced), anyway. Also, she's a Townie, which probably explains something.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2005, 06:34:32 pm »

Beatrice is obviously a hollow, bitter shell of the girl she used to be.

Nice job, son.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2005, 07:45:07 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Beatrice is obviously a hollow, bitter shell of the girl she used to be.

Nice job, son.


Beatrice and Bozack: The original Roast Beef and Molly.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2005, 07:34:14 pm »

Beatrice is obviously a good sport, we've been ragging on her since day one.  Then again, she did start off by picking on our little buddy Boz, so I guess she gets what she deserves.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
3/10/05: HARR-RGH
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2005, 08:05:50 pm »

Quote from: "Bozack"
....Someone volunteered that as their name? Jesus.

And if I ruined men for Beatrice, it wasn't because of sex. I prefer to ruin men through many more creative avenues.


Yikes.

Astroglide, nonoxnol-9. latex. Lots. And have fun.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up