Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wombat is MAD WITH POWER.

Poll

What should side_show do with a whole summer off?

enjoy the time off with-out any plan
- 3 (17.6%)
perform in insane play at the Fringe Festival
- 2 (11.8%)
get job a slack summer job
- 2 (11.8%)
masterbate in own filth
- 6 (35.3%)
what does "leisure time" mean?
- 4 (23.5%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: March 10, 2005, 06:15:51 pm


Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Side_show's Leisure Time  (Read 6792 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2005, 07:55:13 pm »

I just googled to make sure she didn't just make it up on the spot. I didn't realize the elf-related nature of it. I assume it just means "I wish you well."
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

V-Adore

  • Guest
Side_show's Leisure Time
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2005, 07:57:05 pm »

Quote from: "andalucia"
Quote from: "Bozack"
Good luck, S2! Enjoy it.

Also, I had to google "shade and sweet water," and have decided that it shall now be entered into my lexicon.


Googling didn't help.  I gather it is some sort of elf-related greeting?  Please help.

I am led to understand that it's ElfQuest-related as a "good travels" sort of thing. A friend of mine here used it a lot, and I found it kind of nice even if I find ElfQuest deeply corny. (Uh, no offense or anything.)
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up