Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Italian food is like pornography. I can’t define it, but I know when I have paid too much.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?  (Read 10102 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

V-Adore

  • Guest
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2005, 03:38:59 pm »

Sadly, there is no April 31. It is regrettable.

I do rather like the banjo, though. It doesn't look particularly demonic, but it nonetheless would do a good job at totally eating Pat.
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2005, 04:05:22 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Congratulations!   But, we need some dachshund in those office photographs.


I second this emotion. I also have a dachshund and would like to compare weeners.

Congratualtions, Chris and family.

Now let's see that weener.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2005, 04:45:52 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
Quote from: "wombat"
Congratulations!   But, we need some dachshund in those office photographs.


I second this emotion. I also have a dachshund and would like to compare weeners.

Congratualtions, Chris and family.

Now let's see that weener.


Me too.  I'll post a picture of mine if you post a picture of yours.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2005, 05:52:18 pm »



That's her on the left. The evil glare on the right is my cat Blue.

The dachshund's name is Molly.

No relation.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

V-Adore

  • Guest
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2005, 08:21:02 pm »

Nice weener you got there, Southworth.
Logged

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2005, 09:29:02 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
Nice weener you got there, Southworth.


Real nice looking pussy, too!
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2005, 09:38:28 pm »

Quote from: "arlucasinc"
Quote from: "V-Adore"
Nice weener you got there, Southworth.


Real nice looking pussy, too!

You know, I was resisting that joke? Of course I shouldn't have, in retrospect. But I did. Because I did not want to degrade discourse.

To get the thread back on topic: Onstad, if you're out there (and you're almost certainly and justifiably not), where are our baby pictures? C'mon, we all want to see the Onstadlet.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2005, 09:49:44 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"
C'mon, we all want to see the Onstadlet.


Not me.  His baby (and wife and dog) ain't my business unless it comes in the form of a blog entry.  I'd be sassified with news that the kid's healthy and the parents are happy.

Oh, and MORE TODD.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #38 on: March 15, 2005, 10:04:10 pm »

Indeed, congrats and all that.

'Tis true though, I have never understood babies being cute. Maybe it's just my anti-paternal instinct though, but they seem all wrinkly and they always frown and glare at me. Sinister little eyes...

Apologies to all parents, but your kids are out to get me!

(Probably not...)
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #39 on: March 15, 2005, 10:21:08 pm »

Few babies are as cute as a dachshund.

MORE DACHSHUNDS.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2005, 03:23:17 am »

OK, here's Gus.




Woof.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2005, 12:25:50 pm »

Haha, "Gus". That's a great name.

Also, it appears Chris has granted our dog requests.

I grudgingly admit that his weener is bigger than mine...

But mine is hairier.

EDIT: Found some more pictures of Molly when she was a baby.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2005, 01:25:32 pm »

I almost expect to see an Onstad family portrait with everyone from the calves down, or something like that.
Logged

southworth813

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 55
    • View Profile
    • http://www.uglyhill.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2005, 01:33:14 pm »



Awwww......She looks just like her father.
Logged
You, Lynrd Skynrd hat. Me, little kitty...

arlucasinc

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 6
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 132
    • View Profile
    • http://arlucasinc.livejournal.com
Phillipa? Teodora? Cornelia? Lylette?
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2005, 01:44:13 pm »

Quote from: "southworth813"
VERY CUTE PICTURE OF SOME SMALL CHILD'S CALVES AND FEET

Awwww......She looks just like her father.


Exactly what I'm talking about!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up