Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood Jumping jacks, flinging myself off of low decks, yelling into an empty bottle of carrot juice. Trying to get in writing mode.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: 17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe  (Read 7653 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2005, 08:18:21 pm »

I use twee fairly often, as far too  many things are awfully twee.

Also, I should really find that Godless Spaniel, as well, we had one... I mean a Spaniel, who was pretty much Godless.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2005, 09:44:30 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
 CAN YOU SEE THAT CHRIS ONSTAD VALUES QUALITY INGREDIENTS SUCH AS SRIRACHA AND SOFT COD ROES.


Soft Roe

Like I'd eat that.
Logged

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2005, 11:10:47 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
 CAN YOU SEE THAT CHRIS ONSTAD VALUES QUALITY INGREDIENTS SUCH AS SRIRACHA AND SOFT COD ROES.


Soft Roe

Like I'd eat that.


You'd eat the eggs (caviar), right?

If so, that means the only reason you wouldn't eat soft roe is because you are homophobic towards a giraffe.

That's sad, man.
Logged

Skillator

  • Guest
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 12:21:04 am »

My bid will be placed this evening. I'm very excited to have my very own cocktail recipes. This comic just made some guy about $25.
"Cocktail recipes come and fetch me a drink. I want the coldest martini ever with two kinds of vermouth... please."
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2005, 01:38:58 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
 CAN YOU SEE THAT CHRIS ONSTAD VALUES QUALITY INGREDIENTS SUCH AS SRIRACHA AND SOFT COD ROES.


Soft Roe

Like I'd eat that.


You'd eat the eggs (caviar), right?

If so, that means the only reason you wouldn't eat soft roe is because you are homophobic towards a giraffe.

That's sad, man.


Never seen a jar of rooster semen on the shelf at the store.

Just sayin'.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2005, 08:15:24 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
 CAN YOU SEE THAT CHRIS ONSTAD VALUES QUALITY INGREDIENTS SUCH AS SRIRACHA AND SOFT COD ROES.


Soft Roe

Like I'd eat that.


You'd eat the eggs (caviar), right?
Would I?

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
If so, that means the only reason you wouldn't eat soft roe is because you are homophobic towards a giraffe.

That's sad, man.


I'm not homophobic toward YOU but I can guarantee you I won't be eating your balls or your genetic material. Nothing sad about it.

Choop said it best. Ain't no bottled rooster jizz at the Safeway by my house.
Logged

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2005, 09:39:42 am »

Caviar... Fine. Just like eating chicken eggs. Soft roe... Can't say I'm tempted either, frankly. Just another thing in the list of ingredients they use in Iron Chef that I feel I would shun.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2005, 07:16:47 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
I'm not homophobic toward YOU but I can guarantee you I won't be eating your balls or your genetic material. Nothing sad about it.


Don't know about you, but I wouldn't eat Bobby's balls primarily because I'm not a cannibal.  I wouldn't eat human ovaries, either.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2005, 02:56:01 am »

Quote from: "slink"
Caviar... Fine. Just like eating chicken eggs. Soft roe... Can't say I'm tempted either, frankly. Just another thing in the list of ingredients they use in Iron Chef that I feel I would shun.


Okay, but what makes girl reproductive cells worse than guy reproductive cells?

Just looking for consistency here.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2005, 03:27:50 am »

What about mountain oysters?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2005, 03:55:11 am »

I thought Mr. T ate Bobby's balls.  It was all over the Internet a few years ago.
Logged

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2005, 05:00:23 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"
Quote from: "slink"
Caviar... Fine. Just like eating chicken eggs. Soft roe... Can't say I'm tempted either, frankly. Just another thing in the list of ingredients they use in Iron Chef that I feel I would shun.


Okay, but what makes girl reproductive cells worse than guy reproductive cells?

Just looking for consistency here.


Girly reproductive cells ("ova" in the lingo) can be fertilized. Boy-ly reproductive cells ("spermatazoa" ditto) both are more difficult to pronounce and are fertilizer. I don't know about you, but I ain't eatin' fertilizer.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2005, 05:01:44 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Choop said it best.

If I had a nickel...
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2005, 08:01:31 am »

Quote from: "Bobby Isosceles"

Okay, but what makes girl reproductive cells worse than guy reproductive cells?

Just looking for consistency here.


Maybe nothing. Maybe the fact I've eaten eggs since I was a little kid. I frankly, am a little put off by the thought of eating anything's testes, regardless of whether it's normal in some countries.
When it comes to putting things in my body, screw consistency, half of it's going to be psychological.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
17 Mar 05 - two kinds of vermouth or perhaps a live goldgiraffe
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2005, 01:11:48 pm »

Quote from: "Turbo Ninja"
I thought Mr. T ate Bobby's balls.  It was all over the Internet a few years ago.


There was a "Bobby Isosceles Ate My Balls" page a while back. But that's old news. The new Big Thing is the Terri Schiavo Sex Video that's floating around the internet.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up