Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Did you know...
that someone should really go fix up the Achewood Wiki, the Achewiki, which could serve as a knowledge base for all things Achewood?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!  (Read 14015 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2005, 01:39:21 am »

Quote from: "jough"

As far as names, I would like to name my first daughter "Helvetica" but there are other acceptible pretty names for girls, like "Ariel," "Verdana," and "Lucida."


I like the idea of naming a baby Ariel, with everyone thinking it's some normal name but that's not what you meant by it.

Now I have a strange urge to get another cat and name it Times New Roman.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2005, 01:53:24 am »

If I got a dog I'd name it "Cooper".

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2005, 02:25:23 am »

you are a fertile people!

Choop

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 1010
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4260
  • www dot at rick and morty dot com www
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2005, 03:06:18 am »

"Andale." Call him Andy. Only you will know.
Logged
Nobody exists on purpose; nobody belongs anywhere; everybody's gonna die. Come watch TV?

Skillator

  • Guest
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2005, 04:28:20 am »

If I have a boy I'm totally naming him Ben Guiat

http://www.1001fonts.com/payfonts/286/Benguiat-Frisky-Bold.html
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2005, 04:35:25 am »

If I ever have a baby girl i'm totally going to name her after my great grandmother Amazon Caledonia.

Seriously.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2005, 04:49:36 am »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
you are a fertile people!


Really!  What are the odds?  Scary thing is my lady is talking about baby names and what sex she'd like to have first.  But I'm holding out till I'm 30.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2005, 02:29:49 pm »

Quote from: "miles"

Really!  What are the odds?  Scary thing is my lady is talking about baby names and what sex she'd like to have first.  But I'm holding out till I'm 30.


dude, that's a long time to wait to have sex.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2005, 04:17:29 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
My lady is talking about...what sex she'd like to have

More power to her.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • Moderator
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2005, 04:36:53 pm »

Quote from: "pmcd9"
Quote from: "miles"
My lady is talking about...what sex she'd like to have

More power to her.

~Paul


At least she's down with there being lots of different kinds - some people have the one default and never really . . . stretch.
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2005, 05:50:14 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"

Really!  What are the odds?  Scary thing is my lady is talking about baby names and what sex she'd like to have first.  But I'm holding out till I'm 30.


dude, that's a long time to wait to have sex.


You're telling me.  Actually, I'm waiting till my wedding night.  That way, it'll be between me, her and God, and will be that much better.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2005, 06:54:08 pm »

Quote from: "miles"


You're telling me.  Actually, I'm waiting till my wedding night.  That way, it'll be between me, her and God, and will be that much better.


Oh dear, that is a very disturbing threesome to imagine.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2005, 07:08:34 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Quote from: "miles"


You're telling me.  Actually, I'm waiting till my wedding night.  That way, it'll be between me, her and God, and will be that much better.


Oh dear, that is a very disturbing threesome to imagine.


That reminds me of this.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2005, 07:34:30 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
Oh dear, that is a very disturbing threesome to imagine.


I resisted the temptation to make that joke.  From a man's perspective, I doubt it's a good idea to get into a 3 way with God.  You're not gonna fare very well by comparison.

~pAUL
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
MORE BABIES! BABIES EVERYWHERE!
« Reply #29 on: March 23, 2005, 10:39:36 pm »

Yeah, man, God has the biggest cock of all.  

Anyway, saving yourself for marriage was a population control concept.  That, and before we had SCIENCE people believed that you only had so many orgasms and then that was it - so you had to "save them" for marriage.

Now we know that is bullshit and while it is true that a woman only has so many eggs with which to create more humans they're going to be fertile for a couple days a month no matter what.

So you may as well get your groove on.  Not every two people are compatible sexually and it's better to find out before you're married that the only way your wife can get off is to have a Mexican juggling team fuck her in every hole she's got.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up