Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RT@achewood Would The Pet Shop Boys be nice to have over for Thanksgiving, or would they be a pain in the ass? It's really hard to tell.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Sheer Fantasy [6X]  (Read 7654 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2005, 04:47:57 am »

Uh, Jough, is it OK if we make fun of women who sit on cakes or will that upset you too?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2005, 04:54:08 am »

Maybe the 6x means it's twice as dirty as triple x.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2005, 05:27:44 am »

Why would you make fun of women who sit on cakes?

I swear, you people are weird.

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2005, 07:20:36 am »

Conceded on the Volleyzilla point. I would have just said She-Hulk but I do not want people to think that I am just a comic-book guy. I am also a comic-strips-about-talking-animals guy.
Logged

Pedro Picasso

  • King of the Make-Outs
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 39
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 599
  • What the HECK, Dora?!
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2005, 08:32:51 pm »

Quote from: "jough"
Just pointing out that they're a donkey-raping cockmaster when they do, is all.


While working at Sears, I sold a product called the cockmaster.  Actually it was the Caulk Master, but customers still got upset when I suggested they buy one.  I put it on the shelf next to the (billiards) Shaft Slicker and the (auto repair) Ding King.  The resulting laughter kept me sane for weeks.
Logged

Nabubrush

  • Nightlife Mingus
  • VIP
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 448
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 8782
  • The cat wonders if the camera is a foodstuff.
    • View Profile
    • Intonarumoron
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2005, 09:52:15 pm »

I would just walk through any old department and say that.

Furniture? Cool. "Buy a cockmaster today, folks!"
Logged
Never feel that you're out of the loop, because the loop is you. - Platon

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2005, 08:06:23 pm »

Quote from: "Pedro Picasso"
Quote from: "jough"
Just pointing out that they're a donkey-raping cockmaster when they do, is all.


While working at Sears, I sold a product called the cockmaster.  Actually it was the Caulk Master, but customers still got upset when I suggested they buy one.  I put it on the shelf next to the (billiards) Shaft Slicker and the (auto repair) Ding King.  The resulting laughter kept me sane for weeks.

You, sir, are rad.

Anyway, I confess I'm still confused about the "humor" here precisely works. So it's not making fun of fat women, just fat women who want to buy lingerie? Oh... kay...

(Google seems to think that this thread deserves a sponsor link to something on Crohn's and colitis. I'm not sure whether that's pitiful or hilarious. Leaning towards "hilarious," though.)
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Philosopher King
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2005, 03:08:33 am »

Would you see the same lack of humor in a sign advertising
Speedo's for fat men?
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2005, 03:11:28 am »

No, speedos are inherently funny, whereas lingerie is not.

Seriously, you should know this, counselor!

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2005, 06:31:17 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Would you see the same lack of humor in a sign advertising
Speedo's for fat men?


Hell, I still bust out that image of Prince Faud from Saudi Arabia in the speedo from the 70's as evidence of humor in this department.

I basically call that particular school of beachwear "grape smugglers".

I mean really, people. What the hell?
Logged

Ben-San

  • -=Ray=-
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 164
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 1259
  • Two-Fisted Detective
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2005, 08:29:59 am »

It is my opinion that skinny dudes and fat dudes alike look pretty silly in Speedos with the possible exception of professional or semi-professional swimmers. Even in the case of guys who are not bad to look at they look pretty silly in Speedos. But then again I am not as fond of looking at guys who are not bad to look at as some people are, so perhaps my view is not so close to the target audience's.
Logged

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2005, 01:25:14 pm »

what if the rilly big and large garter belts, push up bras, and thong panties are for FAT MEN?

is it ok to laugh at that?
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2005, 01:28:14 pm »

Quote from: "Ben-San"
It is my opinion that skinny dudes and fat dudes alike look pretty silly in Speedos with the possible exception of professional or semi-professional swimmers.

Actually being able to look good in a speedo is how the universe makes up for them having to shave their bodies.
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2005, 07:05:32 pm »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Would you see the same lack of humor in a sign advertising Speedo's for fat men?

Me? Yeah.

I think that both Speedos and lingerie are equally inherently funny, though. (Assuming one is talking about... not your greatest lingerie here.)
Logged

V-Adore

  • Guest
Sheer Fantasy [6X]
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2005, 07:07:54 pm »

Mmmm, double-posting...

Quote from: "Ben-San"
It is my opinion that skinny dudes and fat dudes alike look pretty silly in Speedos with the possible exception of professional or semi-professional swimmers. Even in the case of guys who are not bad to look at they look pretty silly in Speedos. But then again I am not as fond of looking at guys who are not bad to look at as some people are, so perhaps my view is not so close to the target audience's.


Speaking as someone who presumably is in the target audience, I have never seen a guy in a Speedo who looked even slightly good in it. Then again, I'm also not greatly fond of the sort of guys who are supposed to look good in Speedos, mostly because (no offense, possible swimming guys on this board) swimming guys just have a prissiness problem. I am willing to yield that a guy can shave his entire body and still be manly, but the whole showing-off-your-shaved-body-that-kind-of-looks-like-someone-defoliated-an-otter thing is kind of odd.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up