Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

this is a messageboard. people talk about stuffs in messageboards. all is well&all is good.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: April Fools! I mean blogs!  (Read 12811 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #60 on: April 11, 2005, 07:42:51 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #61 on: April 11, 2005, 09:20:35 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.


I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

arkabee

  • VIP
  • -=Ray=-
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 153
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1280
  • i still hate the new forum software.
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #62 on: April 11, 2005, 09:36:10 pm »

Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.


I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.


either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.
Logged
"God forbid I'd ever be separated from my Duran Duran for a single minute!"
-August West
"Maybe Hanson or the Jonas Brothers might finally lose their shit one day."
-Nabubrush

slink

  • Mod Squad
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 47
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3051
  • Слінк Ядранко
    • View Profile
    • OMD on MySpace
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #63 on: April 11, 2005, 09:46:14 pm »

Quote from: "miles"

I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.


That's what I figured. I couldn't work out what y'all were talking about until you said that.
Logged
FOOD CHAIN! GET USED TO IT!

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #64 on: April 11, 2005, 09:55:56 pm »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.

I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.

either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.

Exactly. Couldn't he hide it under the shampoo or something?
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #65 on: April 11, 2005, 10:56:49 pm »

Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.
Logged

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2005, 12:26:03 am »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.

If you're going to that much trouble you might as well just just make a hole through the soap and bang it.
Logged

AlohaDawg

  • Mod Squad
  • LAZARUS, Tasseled Loafer of the Powerful
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 79
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 4184
  • Crawlin' back to prosperity
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2005, 12:39:35 am »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.

If you're going to that much trouble you might as well just just make a hole through the soap and bang it.


You can auto-erotically asphyxiate if you have soap-on-a-rope. That's an interesting idea.
Logged

AugustWest

  • Over Easy
  • Moderator
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 774
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 10549
  • Bulbous, also tapered.
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2005, 01:02:43 am »

Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.


I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.


either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.


Duct tape, dude, duct tape.
Logged
Infinitely vast, infinitely detailed.

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2005, 01:12:33 am »

Quote from: "AugustWest"
Quote from: "arkabee"
Quote from: "miles"
Quote from: "CortJstr"
Quote from: "arkabee"
what would possess someone to TAPE a condom to a bar of soap?

Well you see, getting the wrapper all soapy makes it easier to open.

I thought it was just for convenience's sake.  Like if you end up in the shower with someone and need to fuck, it's right there.

either you people are pulling my leg, or i'm the only one worrying about how tape would stick to soap.

Duct tape, dude, duct tape.

If the women don't find ya handsome . . .

This has just given me the most terrible mental image
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #70 on: April 12, 2005, 02:26:07 am »

I like the whole "Escape from Alcatraz" approach to sexuality we have on this board.

TOUAMB: Hollow out the soap. Put a condom inside. Put it on when she LEAST EXPECTS IT.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #71 on: April 12, 2005, 12:34:10 pm »

Quote from: "miles"

Here's that review of the fleshlight I mentioned above.  It's...funny.  And it looks like the site is probably not work safe.


Quote from: "creeeeeeeepy dude"
I highly suggest you try it It is the next best thing to being inside of my wife.


I have been inside of his wife, and it is not something at which to scoff. Dude, fleshlight must rawk!

St_Zartan

  • Philippe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 11
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 928
    • View Profile
    • http://zer-un.199x.net
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #72 on: April 12, 2005, 01:05:10 pm »

Quote from: "Beatrice"
I have been inside of his wife, and it is not something at which to scoff. Dude, fleshlight must rawk!


If my dad had written a review of a masturbation aid, I wouldn't be bragging about it on a message board.

...Beatrice.
Logged

Turbo Ninja

  • A Tall Glass of Tuaca
  • Mr. Bear (Cornelius)
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 125
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 689
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #73 on: April 12, 2005, 01:55:14 pm »

Quote from: "AlohaDawg"
Using a condom during shower sex that you didn't put on prior to getting in the shower is like a 3rd degree blackbelt move. That's pretty impressive.

I would hollow out the soap and put the wrapped condom inside it if I were contemplating such a thing.


Or a reverse-Houdini kind of thing.  They're both in the shower and things start gettin' steamy.  Ray turns his back to Treasure and grabs the soap, pretending like he's lathering up but instead applying the jimmy hat.  Ray turns around and VOILA! Treasure sees that he's A) ready for lovin' and B) responsible for his own safe sexuality.

Chicks would TOTALLY dig that move.
Logged

pmcd9

  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 608
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 12778
  • The Kid is up to no good
    • View Profile
April Fools! I mean blogs!
« Reply #74 on: April 12, 2005, 02:02:32 pm »

C. ready to give her a deep cleaning, you know, from the soapy condom.

~Paul
Logged
I hope I never have to refer to a scone in spoken conversation.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up