Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Wine: Keep a red and a white on hand at all times. When choosing wines on the wine aisle, use this simple rhyme to make your selection: “Closer to the floor, is meant for the poor / closer to the lights, is more like for if Bono comes over.” -=RAY=-

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What, Asshole? - 12/04/05  (Read 4366 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
What, Asshole? - 12/04/05
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 08:52:44 pm »

Quote from: "foolio"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
All you need is a WRENCH and a PAPER SHREDDER to make SWEET JOINTS.  I think I am taking a trip to Office Depot today.  Thanks Onstad!


It's a paper folder, not a shredder. Lyle is cocking it up to roll joints.

original strip


My bad.  I was real high.



Edit: Azn PRYDE!

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
What, Asshole? - 12/04/05
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2005, 10:25:25 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I think Lyle is almost certain that this Japan Man character has a Personal Homepage exactly like this.

When I see the English language in a state like this, that's when I reach for my revolver.


I have always wondered what he said right there.
Logged
I am older now.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
What, Asshole? - 12/04/05
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 03:45:02 am »

Quote from: "antioch"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I think Lyle is almost certain that this Japan Man character has a Personal Homepage exactly like this.

When I see the English language in a state like this, that's when I reach for my revolver.


I have always wondered what he said right there.


He doth cruise with yonder Azn Peepo.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up