Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

"Artists need to make money to eat and to continue to make art. Artists used to rely on middlemen to collect their money on their behalf, thereby rendering themselves innocent of cash-handling in the public eye. Artists will now be coming straight to you (yes YOU, you who want their music, their films, their books) for their paychecks. Please welcome them. Please help them. Please do not make them feel badly about asking you directly for money.” -Amanda Palmer

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: What, Asshole? - 12/04/05  (Read 4376 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Beatrice

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 280
    • View Profile
What, Asshole? - 12/04/05
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2005, 08:52:44 pm »

Quote from: "foolio"
Quote from: "Beatrice"
All you need is a WRENCH and a PAPER SHREDDER to make SWEET JOINTS.  I think I am taking a trip to Office Depot today.  Thanks Onstad!


It's a paper folder, not a shredder. Lyle is cocking it up to roll joints.

original strip


My bad.  I was real high.



Edit: Azn PRYDE!

antioch

  • Chucklebot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 185
  • fuggedaboudit!
    • View Profile
    • Facehugger Records
What, Asshole? - 12/04/05
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2005, 10:25:25 pm »

Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I think Lyle is almost certain that this Japan Man character has a Personal Homepage exactly like this.

When I see the English language in a state like this, that's when I reach for my revolver.


I have always wondered what he said right there.
Logged
I am older now.

MattFish

  • Lie Bot
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 43
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 371
  • A perch with a cramp / Half-pound ahi burger
    • View Profile
What, Asshole? - 12/04/05
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2005, 03:45:02 am »

Quote from: "antioch"
Quote from: "St_Zartan"
I think Lyle is almost certain that this Japan Man character has a Personal Homepage exactly like this.

When I see the English language in a state like this, that's when I reach for my revolver.


I have always wondered what he said right there.


He doth cruise with yonder Azn Peepo.
Logged
I finally found a nice picture of a giraffe
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up