Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

@achewood I shouldn't have to tell people not to hit me on the head nearly so often as I do.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05  (Read 3373 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« on: April 27, 2005, 07:40:51 am »

Wow, that is the cutest darn thing i've seen all morning.
Especially the bum wiggling move Phillipe is doing!
And props to Onstad for a dancing cake. You'd think that could become tricky to draw but there it is, jigging away...
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2005, 07:58:02 am »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
Especially the bum wiggling move Phillipe is doing!


Oh yeah, in the last panel.

But it's too late here for cute.  I was hoping for funny.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 08:36:10 am »

I don't mind cute every once in awhile if it breaks up the funny.

And the Beef/Molly strip was a bit on the sour side, so something sweet is just the ticket to wash the lemony taste out of your mouth.

Bobby Isosceles

  • Guest
Re: I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2005, 09:04:50 am »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
Wow, that is the cutest darn thing i've seen all morning.
Especially the bum wiggling move Phillipe is doing!
And props to Onstad for a dancing cake. You'd think that could become tricky to draw but there it is, jigging away...


gay yet endearing
Logged

foolio

  • YOUR OLD FRIEND BLISTER
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 53
    • View Profile
time traveler convention
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2005, 09:11:25 am »

Some friends of mine are organizing a time traveler convention, so I thought I would point you fellers to the site and ask for your attendance and/or help publicizing.

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/timetraveler/

Spread the word!
Logged

miles

  • Stinkfist
  • VIP
  • Ocular Shenanigans
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10030
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 3476
    • View Profile
    • Last.fm
Re: time traveler convention
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2005, 09:19:20 am »

Quote from: "foolio"
Some friends of mine are organizing a time traveler convention, so I thought I would point you fellers to the site and ask for your attendance and/or help publicizing.

http://web.mit.edu/adorai/timetraveler/

Spread the word!


Wait a minute...

This is suspiciously scientific...

Yes, I think that this has nothing to do with dancing cakes!

Off to Science & Nature with ye! (is what I would say if I had the proper powers)

Quote from: "jough"
I don't mind cute every once in awhile if it breaks up the funny.

And the Beef/Molly strip was a bit on the sour side, so something sweet is just the ticket to wash the lemony taste out of your mouth.


Yeah, I think it rubbed me the wrong way because and only because I am up so late working on a paper that I have no hope of doing well on.  Cute things are not as amusing when you are depressed or pissed off.

The strip is pretty damn cute though.
Logged
Order is indeed the dream of man, but chaos, which is only another word for dumb, blind, witless chance, is still the law of nature. - Wallace Stegner

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2005, 01:01:48 pm »

Weird, Philippe wears different ##### in his dreams. I wonder if he'll eat the dancing cake. Maybe dancing cakes like to be eaten, like the cows at the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.
Logged

cellardoor

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 2
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 282
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2005, 02:44:06 pm »

I've been to that convention!
Or am I going?
*head explodes*
Logged

Mantonio

  • Dr. Andretti
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 3
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 423
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2005, 04:52:51 pm »

Quote from: "CortJstr"
Weird, Philippe wears different ***** in his dreams. I wonder if he'll eat the dancing cake.


Nah, this cake dream will probably cause lasting psycological damage to Philippe. Next time Teodor bakes a cake Philippe will start crying.
Logged

jough

  • God's Own Dick
  • Administrator
  • Philippe is standing on it.
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 948
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 6871
  • If you've got the time, we've got El Guapo.
    • View Profile
    • poetry archives
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2005, 05:18:45 pm »

Quote from: "cellardoor"
I've been to that convention!
Or am I going?
*head explodes*


I'm there right now.

V-Adore

  • Guest
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2005, 06:53:29 pm »

Technically you only need one time traveler convention.

Anyway. I feel for the weirdly melancholy alt-text. Indeed, I view the days of cake and dancing quite suspiciously these days, because there's probably work I should be doing.
Logged

PinkStainlessTail

  • Todd
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 0
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 269
    • View Profile
    • http://horsmanistan.blogspot.com/
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2005, 06:58:17 pm »

I bet Ray's dreamin' about cake movin' around too.
Logged
"Plush. Rabid. Festering. Pulchritude. Eschew!"

"That may be the worst cheer ever."
-The University of Universal Understanding, S. Aldred

wombat

  • English-Speaking Pizza
  • Mod Squad
  • Dude since Knucklehead times
  • *
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 644
  • Offline Offline
  • Posts: 12493
  • Yeah man, these are pugs, not some fuck*ng lolcat.
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2005, 07:08:23 pm »

Quote from: "V-Adore"

Anyway. I feel for the weirdly melancholy alt-text.


I feel weirdly melancholy that I've forgotten what to do when the alt-text is so long that my browser won't show me all of it.  And also that I feel deprived when he doesn't update the current baby status.  I was the last person to want this to become a comic about a baby.
Logged
What is this, the fuckin' Algonquin Round Table or some shit?  - Nabu

If you're going to change your life then you have to change it every day, not just the days the world isn't taking a shit on you. -Doc

CortJstr

  • Mod Squad
  • Philippe is standing on it
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 338
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 9820
  • Which gives us AN EXCUSE TO DRINK!
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2005, 08:43:14 pm »

Quote from: "wombat"
I feel weirdly melancholy that I've forgotten what to do when the alt-text is so long that my browser won't show me all of it.  And also that I feel deprived when he doesn't update the current baby status.  I was the last person to want this to become a comic about a baby.

Right click the image, select Properties. Then click and drag over the Title area to make it scroll.
Logged

Bozack

  • Most Melancholy of Batmen
  • Onstad's Left Shoe
  • Tiny cans of Dr Pepper: 10
  • Offline Offline
  • Gender: Male
  • Posts: 1651
  • stop this car, i'm getting out
    • View Profile
I'm a caaake! - 27/04/05
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2005, 08:55:51 pm »

Lil' P doing the J-Lo ass-shake made my day.
Logged
Hey, things are going okay now!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up